Booz & Company Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz & Company Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Hated it, absolutely ridiculous case interviews, bitter partners

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz & Company

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz & Company.

Interview

- Two interview rounds - each having 2 separate interviews i.e. a total of 4 individual interviews
    - Each interview consists of general questions (CV: experience, education, activities) + a case study (might be coupled with a brain teaser depending on the interviewer)
    - Quick process - a week, or even less, between each round and the final decision
    - Friendly people

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Booz & Company (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied through the usual online form. First stage consisted of two back-to-back 1:1 interviews. Each interview was one hour long. Although a relaxed atmosphere, the first interviewer was more senior and definitely much sharper. He asked me an out-of-the-blue question to quantify the number of players of my particular sport (rather niche), which was quite surprising.

Interview Questions

• What's you weakest point? (After asking to list a few qualities of a good consultant on a whiteboard)   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process for business analyst position in Milan, Italy. No initial test (unlike McKinsey and BCG). 3 interviews, one with an engagement manager, one with a senior associate, and one with a principal. each interview approx. 45 minutes; first 10-15 minutes CV related questions, then about 20-25 minutes for a business case, and remaining minutes i was given the chance to ask questions. 2 of the business cases were market estimation cases, the other one was a business case to solve.

Interview Questions

• estimate the market size of the management consulting industry in Europe.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz & Company in April 2012.

Interview

2 Rounds of 2 Interviews,
    Resume review for the first 10 minutes, then a 20 minutes case study, Q&A for the last 10 minutes

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booz & Company in April 2010.

Interview

Good process, lots of networking, very professional, an open and see session on how we interacted