Booz & Company Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Booz & Company Interview Questions in New York City, NY

3.3

Business Analyst Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz & Company (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through the university career website and heard back regarding first round interviews within 3 weeks. I was originally supposed to have a set of two one-hour in-person interviews at the university career website but due to natural disasters, I had a phone interview instead. After passing the first round, I went to New York for a final round interview where I had both a behavioral and case interview.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz & Company (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Two round process. Case interviews at all stages. First round with partners and principals. Second round looking at "fit". Interviews were segmented into some partners asking behavioral questions, where as other partners probed deeply into analytic capabilities in a case interview. There was an HR interview with typical HR type of questions that were asked as well.

Interview Questions

• For industry hires, they asked whether we could adjust to the pacing and lifestyle of consulting   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz & Company (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

applied thru on campus recruiting, got called, went on campus interview, 2 back to back cases, estimation and outsourcing and a few laid back fit questions, interviewers were alum, so it was friendly,

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz & Company (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The process of setting up interviews took 3 weeks. However, once the interview was done, I recevied feedback fairly quickly.
    I interviewed with 2 partners and a principal. All were very smart and spoke highly of Booz and Co.

Interview Questions

• A case study for expanding business model   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz & Company (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I received an email inviting me to interview with a recruiting coordinator by phone. I set up a time for the following week. The interviewer called me a few minutes after he was supposed to, and we talked about my background and experiences, and then he talked for a bit about the firm and outlined the rest of the interview process.

I went into the office to interview along with a number of other interviewees, and met with four people for about 45 minutes each. I was asked case study questions as well as behavioral questions, and each interview concluded with a few minutes where I could question the interviewer. One interviewer asked me about my personal interests after we had gone through everything else.

I received the call about a week later.

Throughout the process I was kept updated on the progress of my application. The recruiting coordinator was very professional and responded quickly to any questions I had. Overall, this was an excellent interview experience.

Interview Questions

• After I told my interviewer what my interests were I was asked to explain them further - what specifically I liked, how often I did a certain activity, whether is was a sustained interest or something new. I found the follow up questions surprising. Be sure to discuss your actual passions and interests in case of follow up questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz & Company (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

On-campus MBA interview followed by in-office interview. Had a coach and lots of people to speak with.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz & Company (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

2 case interviews. each consisted of some part and some fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz & Company (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

Consisted of 2 interviews one by a Senior Associate and one by a partner.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz & Company (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied through my school and got a phone call from an alumnus who worked there. In less then a week I had two 1:1 interviews (back-to-back) that took place at my school's career center. In a couple of days I got invited for a presentation & prep session at their office. In less than a week I had my final 1:1 interviews with a senior consultant and a partner.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz & Company (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

3 rounds of case interviews with partners

Negotiation

No negotiation possible. It's a standard offer that's made for people in the same cohort