Boral Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boral Interview Questions

Professional Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boral (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Standard series of interviews with manager and team members. In general the process was ok. Perhaps it could be more helpful if it was more of a two way exchange of information. Interviews was more one sided.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, strengths and weakness, experience etc...   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boral (Brisbane (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard interview procedure. Interview took place with an HR person and the procurement manager. After an introduction of themselves and the company they described accurately the position and the related duties and gave enough room for questions if required. Then Followed by the usual interview questions, mainly behavioural, checking out my behaviour and experience mainly in stress situation i.e. timelines, procedure breaches and conflicts with co-workers and managers

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when someone tried to dodge the procedures.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boral.

Interview

I got on through a temp agency so I was able to bypass the whole company interview thing. When the company decided to hire me permantly I'd pretty much already shown what I could do.

Negotiation

What do you want or need to make per hour to accept this job?

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boral in January 2012.

Interview

Was asked question on previous job succuss . Behaviour questions and objective question. This was a process that I'm familiar with as I use to seat on an interview panels.

Interview Questions

• Give me example of where did you have a situation where you apply your system what did you do and what was the outcome.   1 Answer