Borden Dairy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Borden Dairy

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Borden Dairy (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Typical panel style interview. With each panel member having a specified set of questions. Very routine. Pre programmed questions about the skills required for the position.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Borden Dairy (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Disorganized and it seemed they already had someone in mind. No interest on my experience and education. The interviewers showed up late to the meeting and some were reading my resume for the first time. They asked me for things that were not in the description of the role.

Route Sales Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Borden Dairy (Winter Haven, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Group phone interview with two supervisors and the HR department manager, then an in person interview with the same people. They deliberated and called back with an answer and there was an immediate drug test and a very in depth physical agility test called a "poet" test before being officially hired.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to handle a very early morning starting schedule?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Borden Dairy (Lafayette, LA) in February 2015.

Interview

Some interview never asked if I knew how to work a bottle machine . Also only did drug test on me . Mangament was constantly being interrupted during my interview for stuff that could of wait for 5 minutes. I didn't take the job because I over heard one mangagement person tell another management person . ( get rid of him all I want is my people here. )So I left when he dissappear for the third time. A manager that can't sit down for an interview for 15 minutes doesn't have their people in order and can't . He told me he has worked for Borden for 30 years. Upper mangament needs to fire him . And stop being so cheap with pay . And stop putting all of your eggs in wal mart.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about this company?
      do you think this is a job for you ?
      when are you available?   Answer Question

I saw disorganization of mangament and I talked to other employees. They cut all benefits. Borden use to reward their employee's with a small lunch at times. Also give out gift cards for being caught doing the extra more than once. Also now it is forbidden to do extra now. And I hear wal mart is their bread and butter now. I will not work for a company that doesn't make the workers happy. So to me moral is down. I recommend spread the word.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Borden Dairy (Miami, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

I was called to have the interview after applying online from an ad on Monster. I met with the HR and Lab manager. The interviewers were both friendly and nice. I was asked some very basic questions about my job history. Then we toured the lab, the facility, and met with other employees.

Interview Questions

• Very informal interview, was not asked any hard questions   Answer Question

Route Sales Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Borden Dairy (Ocala, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

One interview. Basically they are looking for warm bodies to fill a position.

Interview Questions

• None. It was a breeze except the supervisor they left in charge of interviewing seems to be a real jerk and disliked by everyone there.   Answer Question

Saw how desperate they are and how low the pay is.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Borden Dairy (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

interview with manager, then with Hr. after the HR interview I was asked to watch safety videos. after the videos, I was taken on a tour of the plant. I was asked to show what I knew about the machines. then I was asked to go and take a drug test.