BorgWarner Interview Questions in Ithaca, NY | Glassdoor

BorgWarner Interview Questions in Ithaca, NY

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BorgWarner (Ithaca, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

After sending in a resume I had a phone interview with multiple engineers. Questions regarding classes taken and past and current projects were asked. The interview is geared more towards what you are interested in and where you would fit best for the available positions.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BorgWarner (Ithaca, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

I was brought in by a staffing company. I completed one or two phone interviews with engineering not HR. I then completed a full day panel interview. All questions that were asked seemed very reasonably. You should be prepare to answer questions about your past experience and give examples etc. I had experience and interest in the core product area. Therefore it was not hard to show interest in product line. I think showing interest in product and willingness to learn and were key to getting the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the design process   1 Answer
    • How were you able to get something done in a expidated situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked what my salary requirement were at the end of my interview day. I received an offer slightly higher with relocation etc.