Borgess Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Borgess Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.5

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Borgess Health.

Interview

Apply online then within a couple days to week you get a email to schedule a telephone interview . If pass that, then go on to schedule a in person interview which takes up to 30 minutes.

Care Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled online. It was a 30 minute over the phone interview where a recruiter based in Illinois interviewed me for a Kalamazoo posting. Overall a fairly standard interview, some of the questions were slightly awkward due to the nature of the position within the Health Center. Did not end up getting the job unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• Thoughts on the mission and faith based model in the organization   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Compared to other interviews this was laid back. Felt like I was seen for my experience and talent. Had a chance to ask questions and explain some of my experience to how it compare to the experience they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health.

Interview

I applied online and then had a phone interview. I went in a few days later and had an interview with the clinic director and the supervisor for the clinic and they showed me around and introduced me to the other employees.

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Very proficient and professionally run. I was impressed with the way management offered me as a Nurse Extern in hopes to increase my skills as a Nurse while waiting to take my state board test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an agitated client would not calm down?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health in May 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. I felt very comfortable with the process. It felt more like a get to know you, then being under a microscope. I enjoyed talking to my interviewers. They then proceeded to give me a tour of the unit. I had multiple units interested in me, so they offered me an opportunity to job shadow to be able to make an informed decision on where I wanted to work. They made me feel wanted, and not like a number. Very positive experience.

Dietery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Took awhile to get in. I interviewed with one person. i was able to start the job wit.h in a week or two
    i had to take a drug test. There wasn't much to it.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health in September 2015.

Interview

The manager spoke at me the whole time, asked my maybe one question. Gave me a tour.....took about 30 min all together. Very friendly and made me feel welcome, did not explain much to me about the floor.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you at starting IV's   1 Answer

Behavioral Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

The team I interviewed with was very overwhelmed and busy, and struggled to first gather in one room, and then to focus on the topic at hand. We began the meeting 45 minutes late, and it was another 15 minutes before the final decision maker entered the room. The remainder of the interview was interrupted multiple times, and several of the team members spent considerable time describing their frustration with their jobs and the patients they serve.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

Called back right after the interview. It was friendly and made me BELIEVE it was a nice and safe place to start my career. I was wrong please be careful in applying here. Very bad values. I was interviewed by two people at the same time. We mostly made jokes it was a fun experience but honestly that may be what hurts Borgess need a stronger filter in interviews. I got a phone call right after my interview before i even got back to my car in the parking lot. Wish I never got that call though!