Borgess Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Borgess Health

2.5

Sort:

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Borgess Health.

Interview

Apply online then within a couple days to week you get a email to schedule a telephone interview . If pass that, then go on to schedule a in person interview which takes up to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health.

Interview

I applied online and then had a phone interview. I went in a few days later and had an interview with the clinic director and the supervisor for the clinic and they showed me around and introduced me to the other employees.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

Initially hired via phone interview, spoke with the manager in detail, could relate to her personality via phone & knew it would be a good fit. The job was offered at that time and the additional hiring process to another month.

Interview Questions

• About my past skills & future goals   1 Answer

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health.

Interview

Quick, somewhat neutral. Kind of got a passive aggressive tone from the interviewer. I have heard Ascension has aggressive HR practicee that do not keep the employee in mind and I kind of got that feel. Only upside to the job was the hospitals pace and the opening was PRN which I preferred .

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Compared to other interviews this was laid back. Felt like I was seen for my experience and talent. Had a chance to ask questions and explain some of my experience to how it compare to the experience they were looking for.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

Called back right after the interview. It was friendly and made me BELIEVE it was a nice and safe place to start my career. I was wrong please be careful in applying here. Very bad values. I was interviewed by two people at the same time. We mostly made jokes it was a fun experience but honestly that may be what hurts Borgess need a stronger filter in interviews. I got a phone call right after my interview before i even got back to my car in the parking lot. Wish I never got that call though!

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

I was called just a couple days after submitting my application. I was hired a few days later on the spot at my interview. Met with two managers of different specialties and was able to choose my own liking.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one experience at a past employer where you had difficulty communicating with another employee.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health in May 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. I felt very comfortable with the process. It felt more like a get to know you, then being under a microscope. I enjoyed talking to my interviewers. They then proceeded to give me a tour of the unit. I had multiple units interested in me, so they offered me an opportunity to job shadow to be able to make an informed decision on where I wanted to work. They made me feel wanted, and not like a number. Very positive experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Borgess Health in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Within 4 days I received a call from recruitment. On the 5th day I had a face to face interview with the manager of the unit I applied for. Job offer came on the 6th day after applying.
    The interview was laid back and I was able to meet the nurses on the floor and talk with them for awhile as well. Felt very welcome.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health in September 2015.

Interview

The manager spoke at me the whole time, asked my maybe one question. Gave me a tour.....took about 30 min all together. Very friendly and made me feel welcome, did not explain much to me about the floor.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you at starting IV's   1 Answer