Borgess Health Interview Questions in Kalamazoo, MI | Glassdoor

2.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Care Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled online. It was a 30 minute over the phone interview where a recruiter based in Illinois interviewed me for a Kalamazoo posting. Overall a fairly standard interview, some of the questions were slightly awkward due to the nature of the position within the Health Center. Did not end up getting the job unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• Thoughts on the mission and faith based model in the organization   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Compared to other interviews this was laid back. Felt like I was seen for my experience and talent. Had a chance to ask questions and explain some of my experience to how it compare to the experience they were looking for.

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Very proficient and professionally run. I was impressed with the way management offered me as a Nurse Extern in hopes to increase my skills as a Nurse while waiting to take my state board test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an agitated client would not calm down?   1 Answer

Dietery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Took awhile to get in. I interviewed with one person. i was able to start the job wit.h in a week or two
    i had to take a drug test. There wasn't much to it.

Behavioral Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

The team I interviewed with was very overwhelmed and busy, and struggled to first gather in one room, and then to focus on the topic at hand. We began the meeting 45 minutes late, and it was another 15 minutes before the final decision maker entered the room. The remainder of the interview was interrupted multiple times, and several of the team members spent considerable time describing their frustration with their jobs and the patients they serve.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

Called back right after the interview. It was friendly and made me BELIEVE it was a nice and safe place to start my career. I was wrong please be careful in applying here. Very bad values. I was interviewed by two people at the same time. We mostly made jokes it was a fun experience but honestly that may be what hurts Borgess need a stronger filter in interviews. I got a phone call right after my interview before i even got back to my car in the parking lot. Wish I never got that call though!

Cardiac Sonographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Contact by HR, discussed appointment for on site interview and sample scan of skills. The problem is that the HR person jumped ahead of the game. First came a phone interview, they had many yet to do so an invitation for a second interview would still be two weeks out at best. Two interviews would actually be done that day one as a group interview and the second as a one on one with the Chief Cardiologist.

Interview Questions

• Asked what anomalies or disease states that I had seen during my experience and internship.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

I was called just a couple days after submitting my application. I was hired a few days later on the spot at my interview. Met with two managers of different specialties and was able to choose my own liking.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one experience at a past employer where you had difficulty communicating with another employee.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Borgess Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

Initially hired via phone interview, spoke with the manager in detail, could relate to her personality via phone & knew it would be a good fit. The job was offered at that time and the additional hiring process to another month.

Interview Questions

• About my past skills & future goals   1 Answer