Bosch Contract Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Prospect, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch (Mount Prospect, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position and was very promptly sent a questionnaire to complete. Upon completion I received a request to interview the very next working day. Unfortunately due to my current job's demands I could not make that happen that quickly.

This became a difficult task with the recruiter not really working with me to find a time that worked and impatience expecting me to drop everything in my life to be there when the hiring manager demanded. Face to Face was the only option and I was given limited choices. This seems very antiquated and 1980s style of recruiting... no regard for the candidate's current job commitments whatsoever!

In the meantime of trying to find agreeable times, I fell and broke a bone and am on crutches. Again, Bosch recruiter and apparent hiring manager displayed complete unwillingness to even discuss the opportunity over the phone via a phone screen. I requested this before I commit to taking a day of vacation for me and my spouse taking a full day off of vacation to ensure I get to the interview safely on crutches and didn't fall on their icy parking lot.

This is the business practice of get-rich-quick business preying on unemployed and desperate people. I don't know if you've noticed... but the job market is kinda hot right now and your antiquated hiring practices make you very unattractive!!!

My expectation is this company would also require you to be at work when the roads are closed due to weather conditions. I am so turned off, I will never consider another opportunity there. I'll also ensure our household never buy their products again as well.

Interview Questions

• None- they're only willing to talk in person. No regard for the candidate's time.   1 Answer

Bosch Response

Jul 30, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a thoughtful review about your interview experience! Your feedback will be forwarded to the responsible team, as we frequently review our hiring processes... More