Bosch Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

2.9

Product Management Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Fairport, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through my University's job zone. Within two or three days, I got the call for the phone interview, quickly followed by an interview with the Intrusion VP. I was supposed to have another phone interview a few days later with my possible supervisor, but I didn't receive the call and the HR rep I spoke to didn't tell me she would not be in for the next week. I eventually got the second interview a week later and received an offer after two days. The process took about three weeks, with the third week being a week for me to decide to accept or decline.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Rochester, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

1-1 interview, briefed about the company, showed me around the campus, introduced me to the higher authorities and quizzed me on various things listed on my resume and basic related to electrical engineering

Electrical Engineering Technical Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Lancaster, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

Email contact, then a one-hour phone interview with the first HR representative, next there was a one-hour phone interview with another HR rep and the hiring manager, then there was a technical phone interview with the two most senior engineers on the team, then there was a site visit and facility tour including interviews with HR, hiring manager, technical team members, peers and PM manager.

Interview Questions

• What are depletion mode MOSFETs and how are they used?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security.

Interview

First I went through a phone screening interview and then was asked to interview in person. I met with three manager separately, as was basically asked the same questions. I was asked specific questions about project management (experience with MS Project, knowledge of CCPM) and questions about my soft skills and leading teams of diverse job descriptions.

Interview Questions

• One question concerned how to handle a missed deadline. Or more specifically, how to best communicate that a deadline will be missed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company did not negotiate at all, the terms that they offered were the only option, it was take it or leave it.

Quaality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Lincoln, NE) in February 2014.

Interview

There are:
     phone interview: mostly HR questions, like your citizen status, what is your back ground. Very easy things to answer.
    Onsite interview: if you have what they are looking for then you come to this. more technical, but very easy. 2-3 people will interview you. they asked easy questions and find out what you know, what you capable of and what potential do you hold.
    over all the interview was easy. more over, if they offer you water, take it!!

Interview Questions

• how do you explain something technical to someone who is not technical?   1 Answer

Quality and Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Columbus, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied on website, live local and got a call from the corporate recruiter. Very laid back interview process with hiring manager and site HR. Nice flow and easy to talk with. Seem to be great people and a solid organization with many, many processes.

Interview Questions

• Process heavy organization so they asked how I deal with many corporate driven processes and how to influence when one size really does not fit all.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer_ Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had a phone interview, two weeks after talking to company representatives at a university career fair. The position was for a rotational program, that is based from Chicago. The phone interview was with an HR personnel and was purely behavioral-based questions. The interviewer was nice enough, seemed very positive and concise. Seemed that the interview went well, however did not get the next round interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected starting salary? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Research Engineer At Stationary Energy Storage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

This was for a position at Palo Alto. I had an hour long phone interview where I was asked the standard questions about my background and teamwork, and then about some specifics of the battery technology they were looking for. Then I was flown out for an on site interview, where I met the team, and had gave a 40-min presentation on my research, followed by a technical interview, and then HR interview in the afternoon. The team took me out to lunch and overall the process was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was testing my knowledge on flow battery systems, with which I had very little experience.   Answer Question

Junior Manager Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to set up a phone interview next day. The phone interview was behavioral interview questions and lasted about an hour. The interviewer did not start by explaining the position, started directly with the questions and refused to provide her email adress at the end of the interview, which was odd.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to prioritize your work/   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security in January 2011.

Interview

Multiple people interviewing me, easy going. peers included and hiring manager.
    Not too disorganized. extra resumes came in handy. felt good at the end. received a quick response.
    I have had worse

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none