Bosch Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bosch Security Interview Questions

2.9

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

A phone interview with a person from HR and team lead where they ask about things in resume and behavior questions. The next round is on site in Lancaster, where I was asked about my experience with software testing.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security in January 2011.

Interview

Multiple people interviewing me, easy going. peers included and hiring manager.
    Not too disorganized. extra resumes came in handy. felt good at the end. received a quick response.
    I have had worse

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Rochester, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

1-1 interview, briefed about the company, showed me around the campus, introduced me to the higher authorities and quizzed me on various things listed on my resume and basic related to electrical engineering

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security.

Interview

First I went through a phone screening interview and then was asked to interview in person. I met with three manager separately, as was basically asked the same questions. I was asked specific questions about project management (experience with MS Project, knowledge of CCPM) and questions about my soft skills and leading teams of diverse job descriptions.

Interview Questions

• One question concerned how to handle a missed deadline. Or more specifically, how to best communicate that a deadline will be missed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company did not negotiate at all, the terms that they offered were the only option, it was take it or leave it.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Lincoln, NE) in June 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview followed by an in-person interview with the Customer Service Manager and a tour of the facility. Asked about my thoughts on the importance of diversity in the work place, best practices and continuous improvement.

Interview Questions

• Actually had some great questions. Mostly asked to describe an occassion, such as conflict with supervisor, what happened, what actions you took to resolve it, and the outcome.   1 Answer
    • One Observation worth noting - During the tour we walked through the Customer Service department a few times, the second time the manager and I stopped to chat a bit about culture and policies. It was dead quiet, despite having about ten people in the area and a few being on the phone, etc. I was surprised how the CSRs seemed to Not be aware their manager was conducting an interview of a potential new member of the team. No one made eye contact, introduced themselves, said Hello, smiled....Nothing. Gave me the impression they had some internal issues going on. Ultimately, it didn't feel like a positive team environment to me at all.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security in January 2010.

Interview

Standard large company process. Phone interview followed by them flying me out for face to face interview. My situation was good because of two situations, they were in a hurry to hire somebody with the skills and experience that matched mine almost exactly and their salary range was fine with me. So we had a great match, also I had met my future manager at a conference, so we had already met in a relaxed atmosphere.

Junior Manager Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to set up a phone interview next day. The phone interview was behavioral interview questions and lasted about an hour. The interviewer did not start by explaining the position, started directly with the questions and refused to provide her email adress at the end of the interview, which was odd.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to prioritize your work/   Answer Question

Product Management Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Fairport, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through my University's job zone. Within two or three days, I got the call for the phone interview, quickly followed by an interview with the Intrusion VP. I was supposed to have another phone interview a few days later with my possible supervisor, but I didn't receive the call and the HR rep I spoke to didn't tell me she would not be in for the next week. I eventually got the second interview a week later and received an offer after two days. The process took about three weeks, with the third week being a week for me to decide to accept or decline.

Mechanical Engineer_ Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had a phone interview, two weeks after talking to company representatives at a university career fair. The position was for a rotational program, that is based from Chicago. The phone interview was with an HR personnel and was purely behavioral-based questions. The interviewer was nice enough, seemed very positive and concise. Seemed that the interview went well, however did not get the next round interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected starting salary? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Research Engineer At Stationary Energy Storage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bosch Security (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

This was for a position at Palo Alto. I had an hour long phone interview where I was asked the standard questions about my background and teamwork, and then about some specifics of the battery technology they were looking for. Then I was flown out for an on site interview, where I met the team, and had gave a 40-min presentation on my research, followed by a technical interview, and then HR interview in the afternoon. The team took me out to lunch and overall the process was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was testing my knowledge on flow battery systems, with which I had very little experience.   Answer Question