Boston Children's Hospital Administrative Associate II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Administrative Associate II Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was in two parts - first was a phone screening with the recruiter. This was a fairly typical screening - asking a bit about you, some typical cookie cutter questions, and then asking about salary expectations. Second interview I actually went into the department and spoke with four different people I'd be working with. This was muchore of a flowing conversation rather than a traditional interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Children's Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

The recruiter I met with was very helpful and once he had met me and gone over my resumé he set me up on some interviews within different departments. Overall each department's interview is different, but I had positive experiences all around.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. They are upfront about the salary range for the positions and there isn't a ton of wiggle room but they were able to meet my needs.

Administrative Associate II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

The recruiter I met with was not very helpful he printed the benefits and said I cant answer anything about the job but hear go meet the other person no tips or Ieads to potentialy other positions should what I was going for didnt work out. Give the correct info.

Interview Questions

• What courses have you taken within your degree that directly relates to this position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

Watch out HR does a bate-in-switch. You apply for one job, and they call you to tell you that job is filled (still on company website) but would you like to interview for other positions. This happened to me and a couple of coworkers.

Interview Questions

• No very difficult, you tell them what they want to hear.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a job, which was needed at the time.

Administrative Associated II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

Taking throughout the department to meet many of the doctors and sat down w/ at least 5 people in separate situations. All were friendly and positive. I would suggest showing a sense of humor w/ the people you interview with. This does not mean that you level of professionalism need decline, but you'll be working with these people a lot and they want you to "fit."

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to an angry client or customer, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Can you do your job without having to check Facebook?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate a better hourly rate. If I could do it over again I would have.