Boston Children's Hospital Ambulatory Service Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.2

Ambulatory Services Representative II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

I was brought in to interview with several different people for the position. First was with the project coordinator who just asked about my resume and why I might want to work at Children's. The next two I met with were the Practice Administrator and a man involved in finances. They both asked a little more in depth questions, but nothing hard or out of the ordinary. The next two were both young Ambulatory Service Representative III positions. They both seem unorganized and just discussed my classes at college. Finally I met with the surgical doctor I would be working under. Again, it was very low key and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation at work, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Children's Hospital

Ambulatory Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was a 3 step process - after being screened on the phone, I met with the recruiter, then with the potential manager, and then with the team to see if I'd be a good "fit". I think the interview with the recruiter was actually the most indepth, while the other two seemed to be more to get a sense of who I was. Everyone was very friendly and laidback - I recommend just trying to relax and be yourself as much as possible.

Interview Questions

• One question I had to think about a bit was, "What makes you interested in the administrative side of things?"
      Also, the very first question I was asked when I got to the team interview was, "So, how much do you know about this position?"   1 Answer

Ambulatory Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Initially I met with the clinic supervisor where I was introduced to the rest of the team, and a few members sat in on my interview where they got to know me. They asked some personal questions based on my experience in the past and just genuinely wanted to get to know me as a person. They were all easy going, genuinely nice individuals. Many of them had different personalities, so I knew it wasn't going to be a difficult environment to thrive in.

Interview Questions

• Based on your past experience, please provide a time where you feel you didn't provide your best service to a customer. What what the situation and looking back now, how would you correct it?   Answer Question

Ambulatory Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very easy, applied online. I was in contact with an HR rep who arranged an interview date/time. Upon arrival I met with two managers (at the same time) who would be my supervisors. Very conversational and easy

Interview Questions

• Have you ever managed other peoples calendars/ daily schedules/, how do you stay organized?   Answer Question