Boston Children's Hospital Clinical Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Clinical Research Assistant

Boston Children's Hospital Clinical Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.5

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in January 2018.

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone interview by a hiring manager, and spoke to about my work experience and why I wanted the position with 3 lab managers. I was then phoned a week later to schedule a zoom interview with the lab managers and a director. The staff were very kind, but I have not received any word back or response to my follow-up email/call after the recommended 2 weeks. I hear they have a long response time from the other posts on this website, but I am unsure if it's that or I just wasn't selected...

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation where you had to respond, and how did that work out?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Children's Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

I came in for an in person panel-style interview, it was very casual and very friendly. Then I had a follow-up phone interview. The whole process took 2 months about.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to deal with a conflict at work or in an organization?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews and one in person interview. All interviews were typical interview questions. The one thing that could be improved is the length of the interview process, took more than a month.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was invited to a screening process where I discussed my interview in debt and the recruiter asked me questions about my career ambitions to understand whether this was a good fit for me. The next step is on site with the Doctor/ lab that you will be a part of and promises to be more technical.

Interview Questions

• What is your career goal? Do you plan on pursuing graduate school? Would you be comfortable working at BCH for 2 years?   Answer Question