Boston Children's Hospital Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied through our school, got an interview in 2 days. The interviewers asked me some specific questions about my experience in the system they are using.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Children's Hospital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I met my boss in a six sigma class and he offered me an internship

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

1:1 Interview with site supervisor. Basic interview questions. Tour of facility. Lasted around 30 minutes. Step-by-step process of what a typical day looks like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate in my situation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

I was interviewed by my direct supervisor for the position. We had a conversation about my past experiences in healthcare and what I knew about the position. They enjoyed hearing about my knowledge on the department and my goals in the field.

Interview Questions

• More conversational style rather than question/ answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. Not too many difficult questions were asked. Standard interview questions. They asked mainly why I am interested in the position, what would I bring to the company etc.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screen with the manager of the team I would be working with and then I had a behavioral interview with the entire team. They took turns asking me questions and were very warm and welcoming throughout the entire process. The behavioral questions were typical/what you'd expect but slightly challenging at points.