Boston Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.6

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews and one in person interview. All interviews were typical interview questions. The one thing that could be improved is the length of the interview process, took more than a month.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in May 2014.

Interview

I heard of the job through a friend of a friend and was provided the official job description and email address of a fellow clinical research coordinator. I sent in my cover letter and resume and heard back the same day to schedule an interview.

The interview was incredibly friendly and welcoming, much different than interviews I have had at other hospitals. Wanted to know about my research experience, honors thesis, and generally why I was interested in the position, but didn't ask me too many situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with children? Why do you like them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call about 3 months after I applied online. Had a brief phone interview with the team leader and then scheduled an in person interview. Met with a few different providers and then HR. Interview questions were pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous research experience help you excel in this position?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

I was contacted fairly quickly after submitting my resume and cover letter online. I went through an initial phone screen. Questions weren't canned, they were more specific to the position and about what I would bring to the job from my background. I was then invited for an in person interview and called a little over a week later for a reference check. I am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How to successfully manage competing demands and priorities   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Interview

Interviewed over the phone. Talked about 40 min, interviewer was very nice and described the position in detail. The questions were not difficult at all, it was more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? What is your previous research experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and in a few days was asked to come into Boston Children's Hospital for an interview with the project manager and one of the physicians. The interview was very relaxed and felt like the interviewers were simply trying to get to know me through a conversation. It seemed to have gone really well and they said they would let me know their decision in about a week. However, despite sending them a follow up email and leaving a voicemail inquiring about the status of my application, I was never given the courtesy of any sort of response or notification.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me. I went for an interview and three people took my interview, they asked me about the projects of my college, how did you solve and did a project in college and which subjects do you enjoy the most.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

Skype Interview asking about experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

asked for previous salary

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. Not too many difficult questions were asked. Standard interview questions. They asked mainly why I am interested in the position, what would I bring to the company etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screen with the manager of the team I would be working with and then I had a behavioral interview with the entire team. They took turns asking me questions and were very warm and welcoming throughout the entire process. The behavioral questions were typical/what you'd expect but slightly challenging at points.