Boston Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.6

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

Leadership in some areas of the company had struggled to remain cohesive during a period of internal consolidation of branches of the organization. Excellent people departed the company, and that left huge holes and gaps. The people left behind have stepped up and steered the ship in an extremely positive manner. So, this isnt really a "con", but an example of how the company can navigate through tricky waters and come out shining.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

Applied online through InternMatch, received an email next day through the system to setup an initial phone interview lasted about 15 minutes talking about previous experience at college. After a couple days got another email which led to another group conference phone interview. Two different women than the initial interviewer were on the other end talking about the position and what they were looking for in an intern and what they hoped to accomplish at the end of the internship. A week later after this I was emailed an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions everything was straight forward pertaining to the position, the only lengthy question to answer was probably how I can apply my previous experience to this position and why I should be chosen.   Answer Question

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

Initial interview did not describe job in terms of what it was..... Horrible nightmare that expanded exponentially over the next few years!!!

Interview Questions

Interview

Met the new team. Separate interviews with each person I would be working with. The overall process took 4 hours long. I was called in for a second interview. Everyone was straight forward on the qualities they were looking for in a new team mate.

Interview Questions

• What skill did you acquire at your old job that can be used at this job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring went easy, spoke with HR, then met with department supervisor.Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process involved two different interviews, on two different days ( just over one week apart). The tone was conversational and professional. After being offered the position, the background (cori and health) screening took place.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. I met with someone in HR to review the benefits at BCH. Then I met with the director I would be assisting. I was asked straight forward behavioral interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

Basic interview process. Extremely lengthy but overall easy to get through. It started with a phone interview with hr. Next I met with the hiring managers in my department. Next I met with the entire team I was supporting. I had a final interview with and hr where I was offered the position. Extremely friendly people that made the process very easy. My only problem was actually finding my department, and it was a very long process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

Initial HR phone interview followed by in-person HR interview and then two in-person interviews with would-be direct supervisor. Interviews were straightforward and mostly covered previous experience and future career goals. Still, it was casual and conversational and not a stressful experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Process took 4 weeks from start to finish. Had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview at HR. HR told me about the positions he thought I would be best qualified for. Interviewed with the Division Manager and Division Chief. Questions were pretty straight forward. It was more like an informal chat than an interview. I think they want to be sure a person's personality fits more so than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult. How you deal with stress and difficult people. HR asked the standard what are your strengths and weaknesses but the interview with the manager and chief was just me talking about my resume and past experiences. Asked If I was detailed oriented and didn't mind handling a large amount of paperwork and sitting behind a desk all day. More of a conversation than a formal interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

No salary negotiation but it was pretty much what I would expect for my position so I was happy.