Boston Children's Hospital Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.0

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

Leadership in some areas of the company had struggled to remain cohesive during a period of internal consolidation of branches of the organization. Excellent people departed the company, and that left huge holes and gaps. The people left behind have stepped up and steered the ship in an extremely positive manner. So, this isnt really a "con", but an example of how the company can navigate through tricky waters and come out shining.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Children's Hospital

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

Applied online through InternMatch, received an email next day through the system to setup an initial phone interview lasted about 15 minutes talking about previous experience at college. After a couple days got another email which led to another group conference phone interview. Two different women than the initial interviewer were on the other end talking about the position and what they were looking for in an intern and what they hoped to accomplish at the end of the internship. A week later after this I was emailed an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions everything was straight forward pertaining to the position, the only lengthy question to answer was probably how I can apply my previous experience to this position and why I should be chosen.   Answer Question