Boston Children's Hospital Patient Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Patient Account Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

1 Interview Review

2.0

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2018.

Interview

I arrived at the building on time, but the HR representative was in another room and had forgotten I was there in the receptionist's office. She did apologize for it, and once we had a brief conversation I went to another building for the actual interview.

The interview with the manager and supervisor was all right - nothing shocking, just describing in detail what the job was and what I'd be doing.

After about a month, I contacted the HR representative twice to see what the status of the position is, and whether I'd be moving on. I got no responses - then I saw a similar job with the exact same description on there from a recruiting company I work with, and through them I found out I wasn't moving on.

Children's Hospital is an excellent institution, and I can understand if they're still interviewing, but at least a quick update would have helped here.

Interview Questions