Boston Children's Hospital Patient Experience Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Patient Experience Representative

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

After applying on-line, I received a call from a recruiter asking me to meet with him to discuss possible jobs I would be a fit for. I applied online to those jobs and scheduled an interview for the next week. The interview was brief and the next day I was required to submit 5 references. After that I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to change your style of communicating to fit the person you were speaking with.   1 Answer
  • Describe a time you went above and beyond the requirements of your role to help a client.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Children's Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

2 step interview process for me. Got called in for first interview with supervisor I would be directly reporting too. Then got called in for second interview with the rest of the team I would be working with. 2nd interview was more casual.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Children's? Where do you see yourself going in the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was as expected with expectations and objectives clearly laid out. The supervisor also went into detail describing the inner workings of the hospital and the department in particular that I would be working with. I was asked about the different experiences which have been instrumental in developing my skills.

Interview Questions

• How I would fit into the system that they had described   Answer Question

Patient Experience Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in July 2015.

Interview

Easy...basic first you meet with the human resource recruiter and then he sends you off to the Departments that are interested in you. You could do two interviews in one day and not even know it

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

first I meet with the manager, then I met with a few of senior employees that I would have worked beside. then a human resource rep called and offered me the position and pay.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to switch careers from being an armed security officer to working with in the hospital?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruited after he saw my resume in their system. It took less than a day to get the time and date of the interview.
    The interview was relaxed. The interviewer took plenty of time explaining the role and the department. She also "checked in" during our conversation to make sure that I thought this would be a good role for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you've been in with a customer and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position as an employee referral and got contacted by a recruiter via email within a couple days asking if I would be available within a couple days for an interview. I had wanted to work at BCH for awhile because I was a patient there for 14 years and wanted to give back in a way. I was scheduled to interview with the recruiter and then 3 different employees in the department that I would have worked in. The interview with the recruiter was pleasant. However, when I went to the other building to interview with the other people, I found out that 2/3 of them were not there today and so I only interviewed with one of them. That 1 interview seemed to go well, although I was not asked many questions about my experience. I was told that the recruiter would contact me early next week. So I sent out my thank you emails and waited. After 9 business days of not hearing anything, I sent a follow-up email to let the recruiter know I was still interested. He said that because it was around Thanksgiving, other interviews were more challenging to schedule and that he would get back to me soon. It has been a month since my interview and I've never heard back. I'm frustrated that I had a clear disadvantage by not getting to interview with the two women that I was supposed to when other candidates did. I'm frustrated that they did not bother to tell me that I didn't get the job (I'm assuming I did not and I got a different job in the time since). I suppose they only care about communication when they're collecting your insurance money.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Cam in and met my supervisor and all the doctors I would work with. They were all great I also met with some team members. It took a lot longer than expected but was well worth it.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied through my school's career site and was contacted for an interview soon after. I first interviewed with the recruiter then with 3 different groups of the department team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation in your work experience and how you handled it.   Answer Question