Boston Children's Hospital Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

I met with the principle investigator and few of the collaborators. In the early afternoon I gave a talk about my previous work and had a Q&A session. Following this I also spent an afternoon in the lab talking to my future colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in that particular job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Children's Hospital

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in March 2009.

Interview

Interview was only one 20 minute interview over the telephone. The interviewer told me about the potential laboratory I would be working in and the project I would be involved in. The asked my about my background and my research interests.

Interview Questions

• My career goals five years into the future.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the first offer.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Was called in for an in-person interview following submission of my CV and cover letter. I gave a 1 hour job talk on my previous research, met individually with other members of the lab, and then went out to lunch with a few lab members where I had the opportunity to ask additional questions. At the end, I met with the hiring manager.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Marburg (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was nice and simple. I got asked many questions but my boss was very nice and easy going. He asked about my expertise and my plans for the future. We discussed the project he has and my responsibilities toward the project

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in February 2008.

Interview

talked to PI
    talked with other lab members