Boston Children's Hospital Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Program Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.8

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to schedule an interview after applying online. I interviewed with 3 individuals separately (Recruiter, Program Manager, Program Director). The interviews were rather casual and felt more like a conversation. HR let you know in advance exactly who you were talking to and their positions in advance and each interview was about 20-30 minutes. The only negative was that no one ever let me know my application status after the interview. I had to call and ask to find out I was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, What I see myself doing in 10 years, example of a time I had conflict within a team and how I handled it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Children's Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview scheduled the next week. I then went in a week later (2weeks after applying) to interview with HR for one hour, then interview with the position's supervisor for another hour. These interviews were in 2 separate locations about a 10min walk apart. I then had to return the next week to interview with the Program's Assistant director. Then a 3rd time the week after to interview with the Director. It took 1 month to get an offer and then I had to give my notice immediately after receiving the offer because I was only left with 2 weeks until my proposed start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you received negative feedback and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

The process was well organized and lasted about a month. I saw 4 different members of the leadership within the Division, and each one displayed a professional and passionate ethic.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about an experience that was difficult to handle in a previous job, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in February 2018.

Interview

One 30 minute phone interview with HR recruiter and one 2 hour in person interview. It took about 2-3 weeks for them to make an offer but they stayed in touch during that period. The recruiter was very helpful and made the process less stressful.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about how you work with others and why you want the position   Answer Question