Boston Children's Hospital Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted to set up initial interview with lab manager for a new lab that was being constructed. Met with him as he was doing prescreens for interviews with the MD lab director in the next few weeks. Interview lasted about 20 minutes in the cafeteria. Im very professional, and clean cut, as I have been doing customer facing training in labs including FDA headquarters for 15 years, so I always dress professionally. Lab manager I met with was a freak show - dressed in old T-shirt and shorts, with grommet earrings, tats on face and neck, so I knew instantly when I saw him I had no chance. Afterwards I never heard back, even though I specifically requested to let me know yes or no if they were interested in pursuing me further.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Children's Hospital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

First had an informational interview via phone, then a 30 minute long phone interview with 2 other Research Associates. Was invited for an in person interview with head researcher, program director, and the 2 research associates I had previously spoken with.
    Extremely low starting salary. Multiple unanswered callbacks over the span of several weeks led me to give up. After 2.5-3 months I got an email saying they had hired someone else. I had received a better job offer by then, but the poor communication left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this research project/ program?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

HR manger talked to me little bit about the job. The salary expected with the job. Also the benefits as well. They said they would contact me if they wanted to do a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Was i available right away?   1 Answer
    • What kind of income did i make in my previous job?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

I had an interview, and I was asked about my work history, professional skills and personal interests. In which areas are you interested? have you ever designed a case report form? have you ever written a proposal for a clinical trial? what kind of statistical tests are you familiar with?