Boston Children's Hospital Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Research Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Got a phone screen interview. It was straightforward and interviewers were nice and helpful. They asked mostly about past experience but since I was referred by an existing research coordinator they skipped most of the behavioral questions and instead focused on the specific project that I would be a part of.

Interview Questions

• Which classes that you've taken in college do you think would prepare you best for this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Children's Hospital

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

Everything went well. Unfortunately no job offer, but seemed a friendly work environment. Not sure about communication of recruiter as could have provided more updates. Staff were polite and friendly and interviewers we also polite.

Interview Questions

• Relatively informal, introduction to work environment and the team. Questions surrounded previous work experience, qualifications and knowledge.   1 Answer

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

Applied online, got a response within a week and got phone interview. The interviewer was friendly and chill, so the process wasn’t bad at all, and he was very good on following up with the process so I never waited too long for hear from him.

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in April 2010.

Interview

I met with 3 people from the Human Resource Department who interviewed me.