Boston Consulting Group Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 39 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Lisbon) in Feb 2020

Interview

I went to the online case where we had 23 questions to answer in 45 minutes. There were about the same company and we had to analyse some documents in order to answer then. They tested your mental calculus.

Interview Questions
  • It was questions related to logical thinking and word interpretation.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Milan) in Jan 2020

Interview

Chiamata informativa. Dopo due giorni mi sono recato ella sede di milano per affrontare colloquio HR e successivamente, lo stesso giorno, una case interview con un partner. Purtroppo il case study era molto complicato e riguardava una situazione di market entry. Non assunto e non accettato per step successivo

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Interview process was smooth, consisting of a maths test and then two rounds of case tests and personality interviews. Last round consisted of a 3-hr long case test and two interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Case prep involving petrol stations pairing up with supermarkets in Portugal in the 1990's.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (United States)

Interview

Interviewed on campus, 2 case interviews with 5-10 mins personality and behavioural questions with the other 20 mins focused on a case that was interviewee led, two different interviewers at different levels in the company and left time for questions at the end

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral and case interview questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (United States) in Sep 2019

Interview

The worst interview process I've ever been through. One phone interview with recruiter, another phone interview with a senior manager, another phone interview after that with a mid level manager, and then a super day of 4 interviews plus a skills test that was complete bs. Was told I'd find out in the next two days if they'd give me an offer but it ended up being more than a month later despite frequent communication with the recruiter and continual radio silence, but the real cherry on top here was that they'd taken down the job posting during the interview process, but then posted almost the exact same job AFTER my final interview and proceeded to make me wait a month before telling me they found someone else. Was strung along on the interview process for almost 4 months!!

Interview Questions
  • What are some common trading multiples?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (United States) in Sep 2019

Interview

After submitting my application, I completed a Pymetrics test. I then had my first- and second-round interviews at the office. I have been told that this was the first year the first-round was held at the office rather than on my campus. The overall process was very positive.

Interview Questions
  • - Typical case interviews - What is one thing you would change about your time at university? - Can you describe a time in which it was difficult to work as a team?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview consisted of two case interviews conducted by two different people. Each case interview was preceded by some behavioral questions. Each lasted about 30 minutes. The second round consisted of the same format.

Interview Questions
  • What from you academic experience may help you in this role?
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Nov 2018

Interview

Smooth but very difficult and intense. The person taking the interview was well behaved and the overall process was smooth. The interview was difficult though. The questions were in depth and the case study was interesting

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (India)

Interview

Test and three rounds of interviews. First two rounds based on cv and guesstimate last one is an interaction with the head. Puzzle and simple analytics related cases. Test was pretty hard.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Bangalore) in Jun 2018

Interview

Was directly communicated by the HR. The in person interview was scheduled by the HR within a day. On the day of interview a case study was provided, which had to be analysed. It was followed by two more rounds of interviews. They were mostly based on the case study. The final technical interview was taken by the manager. All were very friendly and approachable. I was I informed of their decision within 3 days, and a HR round was scheduled, which was a video interview. The final decision was informed to me within the next 3 days. Overall it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39