Boston Consulting Group Associate Researcher Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 19 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (India)

Interview

CV Shortlisting, aptitude test, interview round(s). The aptitude test was of medium difficulty First interview round comprised of CV based questions as well as HR questions second round of interview was technical and comprised of guesstimates, case studies and finance based questions

Interview Questions
  • CV based, technical- guesstimates, case studies, finance questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was a part of campus recritment and consisted of 5 levels . First was resume shortlisting then an aptitude test and then 3 rounds of interviews. It was an elimination type based and we 8 people were selected for the final round out of which only 3 were given the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New Delhi) in Jan 2020

Interview

the interview was fairly technical and qualitative at first. if you make it to the second round, guesstimates ,puzzles and case studies are asked. Just brush up your soft skills and ensure you can justify your CV.

Interview Questions
  • what is the one technology that might change the auto sector?
Anonymous Employee in Bangkok
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Bangkok) in Sep 2019

Interview

There are 2 cases interview (choose 2 out of 3), which allow you 3 hours to finish it. Moreover, there is also video interview with HR stuff, 2 manager and 1 colleague who will be in the same office as you. The process of interview is very quick (consecutive week). However, total process is taking quite a bit of time because I am one of the very first person who finish all the process.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA)

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks or so. Phone interview, then met with two people, and then finally with the manager. For the first part of the interview, reviewed job it was mostly in dialogue form. They asked two case-type questions. Second part of the interview was mostly the manager speaking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (India)

Interview

I applied from college. The test was conducted on quants, business awareness. Out of 400 students only 100 cleared the online test. The interview was on the next day. Out of 100 students only 5 was shortlisted.

Interview Questions
  • Goals Basic questions Guesstimate
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (India) in Aug 2018

Interview

It was tough compared to peers and the question revolved around life goals, problem solving skills and personality. Also, it's important to know each and every thing on your CV.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (United Kingdom)

Interview

It's was a straightforward process with a great and supportive HR team. They were very keen on understanding your motivation for the role and also making you understand that it is a support function.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New Delhi) in Jun 2017

Interview

Campus Placement, 4 people were called in from our college (1 person from a different college) for the interview. There were 2 rounds with questions from Resume, Guesstimates, Behavioural and team based.

Interview Questions
  • Estimate the number of fitness tracking devices that would be sold in Gurugram in the month of October.
  • Three Reasons why BCG should hire you.
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jun 2017

Interview

Interviewed at the office. 4 interview rounds after CV shortlisting. 1st round had profile evaluation, guesstimate, puzzles and case study. This is the most important round. They will go into the depth of your profile and evaluate each and every point. Usually 2 members in the panel. In the following rounds you interview with members higher in the business heirarchy and they evaluate your personality and do stress tests and understand why you are applying for the position. overall a very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19