Boston Consulting Group Client Services Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Consulting Group Client Services Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

2.7

Client Services Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application online. A recruiting person contacted me within a few days to setup an initial interview. It was to take place over the phone about a week after the first contact. After it, three weeks went by without any contact and then got an email that said I was no longer being considered.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty extensive with lots of rounds. First round included a basic behavioral interview with HR over the phone. Second round included three 30-minute behavioral interviews over Skype. Third round included two in-depth interviews in person. Everything went well but they never got back to me regarding whether or not I had gotten the role. I clearly did not get it, but it was left up to me to figure that out. Emails, calls, and voice messages will not be answered if you do not get the role. I liked the people I spoke to but the company is clearly unprofessional and insensitive to prospective candidates. The process wasted weeks of my time during my final semester of undergrad.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for the CSA role?   Answer Question

Client Services Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in April 2017.

Interview

Applied in March 2017. Had a final round interview at one of their offices in April. They said they'd get back to me very quickly but I was never contacted again. Say what you will about BCG, but their HR team didn't even have the heart to take 10 seconds out of their day to give me a firm "no" even after 3 weeks, despite several follow up emails and calls on my part. I was very disappointed by this experience because it tarnished my previous highly positive perception of the company. It is a company's responsibility to give decision notifications to their candidates and I expected a higher degree of accountability from BCG.

Interview Questions

• Why BCG? Why the CSA role? What do you think will be challenging?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New York, NY).

Interview

It was just typical behavioral interview. The interviewer was pretty nice and chill. They just asked typical behavioral questions. Walk me through your resume, why do you want to apply for this position and BCG.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Client Services Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in October 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone screening with the HR person. For the next round, there are 3 separate interviews with people of higher status and from different cities in America.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school's career center and received an email the next day to set up a phone interview. I interviewed one week later; there were no unexpected questions. The interviewer was cordial, and she said that all decisions for next round interviews would be sent out by end of day.

I got an email around 4PM that day saying I didn't make it to the next round. Not sure what I did wrong during the interview as I thought it went well, but I do appreciate BCG's hiring team and their efficiency.

Interview Questions

• What are your priorities/goals for the next year?
      Why your major?
      Most challenging class?
      What drew you to this role?   Answer Question

Client Services Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in March 2017.

Interview

Everyone I spoke with was very nice and easy to talk to. A recruiter sent me a message on Linkedin and I responded. They are very efficient with their time. In total, I had one 30 minute screening interview, followed by three 30 min second round interviews and three 30 minute final interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral interview questions: walk through resume, weakness, strengths, what drew you to the CSA position, plus in the final round there was one case that simulated a challenge you might see in the role. It wasn't too difficult - tons easier than a case you'd see interviewing for a consulting role.   1 Answer