Boston Consulting Group Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 507 of over 2,885.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
3.8
HardAverageEasy

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Part of the Phd to consulting interview. Had one phone screen then an in-person interview at the nyc office. The interview was with 2 different consultants. First part was personal fit, followed by 2 case studies.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about commercializing an RFID chip for agricultural applications?
    Answer Question

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Had a remote fit interview and case bot case. Had a technical issue with the case bot. It was generally a poor and impersonal interviewing experience. No feedback provided afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Boston Consulting Group

Join the conversation on

Personal Investment Chatter

4m

works at

Boston Consulting Group

When evaluating an offer’s health insurance plan, what are the elements to be considered? Monthly premium pulled from my paycheck, annual deductible or copay. Is there anything else to keep in mind? As much description as possible is helpful as I’m very early in my career and BCG had a very simple $5 copay on everything in network policy.

13 Comments

Consulting

341.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Boston Consulting Group~3879
Join the conversation on

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Post MBA position and consisted of power day with 2 back to back interviews with partners. Interviews consisted of a behavioral portion and a case interview. Very straightforward process without any surprises. Enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

I was selected to interview with BCG while a law school student at an Ivy League University. Our school has connections with the top consulting firms, so getting an interview was not that difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Two case studies. Case studies required me to perform some simple numerical calculations.

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Very rigorous process and was conducted over teams. Interviewers were very serious, straightforward and "to the point", i.e. not a lock of time to make the interviewee comfortable through small-talk.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

I started by a long application process, I had to upload my transcripts, resume and cover letter. After that I had to do a case study by online, it took a 40 min, I didnt go until the interview part

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

3 tours Test en ligne et entretiens avec des mangers et un partner Processus selectif qui vise à estimer les compétences de problème solving et de communication. Nouveau test casee qui reste abordable et est structuré comme un cas

Interview Questions
  • Présentez vous Pourquoi bcg Quelles sont les qualités d'un consultant

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Several steps in the interview process. Information was sent in advance for preparation. Staff very organized, friendly and cordial. Several resources (reading materials, resource links, and videos) were sent in advance for interview preparation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

1. CV/cover letter 2. HR phone screen 3. Online Case assessment 4. Round 1 interviews - 2 x interviers with case study and behavioural questions 4. Round 2 interviews - 2 x interviers with case study and behavioural questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 507 Interviews