Boston Consulting Group Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

3.8

243 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Cases were straightforward. The hardest part was just the pressure of being in the interview setting. I will say that the cases really fly by when you're in the actual interview. I felt like I'd barely gotten started and hadn't really figured anything out before I had to make a recommendation!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Consultant Interview

Interview

during my mba i got approached by BCG and really felt good "vibes" working with them

Consultant Interview

Interview

People are great. Courteous, friendly and helpful. 2 rounds of interviews, case and fit. First round were the consultants, second round by the principals. Got informed of the results by phone call.

Interview Questions

• Cases were all in industries that I wasn't familiar with.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2012.

Interview

First Interview Consisted of a personality interview and a case interview about the car repair industry in Germany, strategy framework formulation, and market sizing

Second interview included a quick resume based interview with a case interview about financial services operations, detailed process analysis, and talent development

Consultant Interview

Interview

1st round interview after the cv screening

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Submitted application, scheduled informational phone interview. Phone interview went well; however, the travel commitments and my career aspirations did not fit well. All together, very positive experience.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The process was very professionally managed with clear expectations and numerous follow ups. First round consisted of two back-to-back case interviews and second round was similar but took into account feedback from the first.

Interview Questions

• Case where the client's had an unrealistic plan to expand into a particular market. Need to deliver that by doing calculations and guiding clients to the conclusion in a friendly way.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

introduced by ex-colleague who is now working at BCG. The interview took place three times. First one is with Manager, and the second one is with senior manager, and the third one is with engagement partner. I failed in third interview. The 3rd interview looked going well, but he doesn't conduct any case interview.

Interview Questions

• how many drug store in your city? how profitable they are?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

6 interviews divided into 3 rounds. First round with more jnr staff and last round with partners. Case based interviews. First 10-15mins about you, 35 mins on a case questions then time at the end for you to ask questions. Get on www.caseinterview.com to help you prepare and do lots of practice with friends.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation possible other than start dates

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. 2 back to back case interview each round. Good learning experience. Unfortunately I didn't get the offer. Very professional experience.