Boston Consulting Group Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Consulting Group Executive Assistant Interview Questions

3.2

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in December 2015.

Interview

Sent my resume into a recruiting firm where the company was listed as confidential. Took 2 months to interview. Then another month to find out if I was going to be asked to come back for an additional round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

After the brief phone interview, I was scheduled for the face-to-face interview. During the interview, I was required to create (actually, duplicate) PPT, solve simple math problems, and write an email requesting for a meeting. Each was done within certain minutes. After these tasks, there was actual interview with senior executive assistant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, so I sent in my resume and got contacted back shortly thereafter. I had a phone interview with the Administrative Services Manager and was asked to go in for 3 back-to-back-to-back interviews the next week. The in-person interviews were with two Executive Assistants and the HR Manager. It was a very smooth and efficient process.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge I faced as an Executive Assistant at my previous company and how did I tackle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I found the position through my recruiter. They had me take 3 tests including a PP, Math and Writing. The tests were not terribly difficult but it would help to brush up on your 5th grade math (no calculator or excel allowed.) After the test I was this brought in to interview with the Sr. Exec. Asst.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake at work and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the position and BCG?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First, an email to request and phone interview. Then if all goes well an in-person interview with the broader team and HR member. I met with three team members and one HR consultant.

Interview Questions

• Everyone had the same questions because they read it off of a sheet that HR printed out for them. It was repetitive and insincere.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Chicago, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

I was brought in by an outside recruiter. I met with two human resources professionals in the office. They generallly asked me questions about my experience and how I worked with changing deadlines, technology, etc. They described the practice areas for each of the partners (2) that would be supported in the position. One important distinction to note is that Administrative Assistants work with analysts and consultants while Executive Assistants only support Partners.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

2 interviewers both asking questions, competency based and quite basic. Little reaction or conversation from either. Lasted about 45 mins, and seemed to go well although no offer was made. Feedback wasn't given, so overall unhelpful process

Interview Questions

• Give an example of time where you had to employ excellent time management skills   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2015.

Interview

They will interview you knowing your desired salary and permanent contract requirements, give you 3 rounds of interviews and then offer the job at a lower salary and on a temporary contract

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in June 2010.

Interview

After submitting my resume the HR representative called me to schedule an interview. I went to their office and met with HR and the hiring manager. They were very professional and the interview went well but they chose to make an offer to someone with less experience. BCGs pay scale for support staff is lower than most consulting firms.

Interview Questions

• How many consultants did you support at your last employer?   Answer Question