Boston Consulting Group Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

3.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Round one, two 45 mins sections with two different interviewers.
Each sections started with traditional interview questions, looking into personal knowledge. Asked me to speak french as I included it in my CV. each section then moved into a guided case during about 30 mins each.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your story.

What have been your hardest roles.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in November 2014.

Interview

Went through The academy, their skill course where you get an automatic first round interview for the internship. At the first round i had 1h Interview + 1h Computer case.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2012.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, and it was pretty much the same as it would be in every other consulting firm. 1 case about steal industry, and another one to do a market estimate.

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in February 2011.

Interview

Great company with organized format in terms of interviewing. Offered case interview workshop which was really helpful. It was a relaxed environment when interviewing. Consisted of 2 one on one interviews which both included behavioral questions, and a case which you worked through with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How do you raise the profitability of parking lots in a city?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Brussels (Belgium)) in September 2015.

Interview

Their are three interview rounds. The first round consists of a computer test and a case interview. In the computer test you get 45 minutes to answer 26 questions. The test looks like a business case and you get mathematical and logical questions. Afterwards, you get a case interview with a consultant at BCG. This takes on average one hour. The first 10-15 minutes they ask personal questions, after that the case starts, which takes 30 minutes and at the end you have 15 minutes to ask questions at the consultant. The second round consists of an in-basket case and a normal business case. For the in-basket case you get 2 hours to prepare a presentation with the information from the book you get. It is a lot on information and you don't need everything.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a situation where you had to be the leader of a group?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2016.

Interview

It's very fast. The interview process only took less than 1 hour. As soon as I sent my email they also reply it on the same day asking for interview 1:1

Interview Questions

• Calculate the taxi drivers revenue on daily basis   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in September 2010.

Interview

Quick reply to application; very professional planning of the interview: detailed plan of interview day weeks beforehand, quick briefing by a consultant some days before the interview; 1 numerical and logical computer test, 3 case interviews (20 min personality check, 30 min case); Advice: prepare carefully for case interviews and if asked tell how you cope with failure

Interview Questions

• If you have 100 points, how would you divde them up on "work", "family and friends" and "hobbies"?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Two interviews, really inspiring. They were preceeded by an analytical test. Each interview consisted on both general questions and a practical case. The cases involved some easy math and you should come up with a clear piece of advice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at BCG   2 Answers
    • What is your biggest accomplishment   1 Answer

Schedule issues

Internship Interview

Interview

usual interview process. first of all a business case to be done on a computer and then an interview with a consultant