Boston Consulting Group Part Time Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Consulting Group Part Time Assistant Interview Questions

3.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Part-time Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Taipei (Taiwan)) in June 2015.

Interview

One round of phone interview (the basic "tell me about you" and "strength and weakness" interview), one round of case interview in BCG Taipei Office. The case interview like all consulting firms' case interview requires a lot more practice, so be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Evaluate the potential market competition for a new low-budget airline.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Part Time Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2015.

Interview

First contacted the HR. Standard process. Talked about industries I'm interested in and why BCG. Then of course case interviews. Later four rounds of interviews in total with increasing difficulty. Eventually talked to some partner.

Part Time Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in November 2014.

Interview

One on one interview at BCG office. Conducted by a senior recruiter with resume. Basically fit question and little case question. The case is not difficult, but require key ability to solve problem and think logically.

Part-time Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2014.

Interview

the 1st step is Behavior Questions, focus on your personal CV;
    the 2nd step is Mini case analysis ( for example, market sizing, market entry, etc.);
    the 3rd step is EXCEL skills;
    the 4th step is Q&A, you can ask questions for the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Could you please help me understand the market size of soft drinks in China?   Answer Question

Part-time Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

15 min interview with 2 consultants and 1 recruiter

Interview Questions

• Mini case : What factors to look into when deciding entering a new location for the fast-food restaurant?   3 Answers

Part Time Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in September 2013.

Interview

-CV screening (score/ internship/ extracurricular activities)
    -Manager Interview (behavioral interview/ case interview)
    -Partner Interview (behavioral interview/ case interview which is more focused on industrial knowledge and the development of a whole round perspective of the industry)

Interview Questions

• Case interviews test you problem solving capability, business sense, mathematics sensitivities and industrial wise knowledge. Need to prepare.   Answer Question

Part-time Assistant Interview

Interview

submit cv online and there will be a telephone interview or face to face interview.
    normally will be questions based on your CV. or some simple case interview.
    this is the time to show your logical thinking method. the process is quite quick you will get the results within a week

Interview Questions

• prepare the case interview. you can find this kind of question in case book   Answer Question