Boston Consulting Group Recruiting Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Consulting Group Recruiting Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

2 days after submitting my online application I received an email invitation for an interview which took place two days after. The process was pretty fast and well organized (received interview invitation first, after agreeing on date and time received interview confirmation with all relevant information). Overall the interview went well. It was a friendly professional atmosphere with standard interview questions - nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation in which something unexpected happened and you had to react quickly. What did you do? How was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

It was a first round interview - Pretty quick process. The recruiter asked me three situational questions and then provided me with the opportunity to ask her any questions I had. The recruiter was very friendly and answered the questions I had and allowed me to expand on them. I would practice answers to varying situations (describe a time when you...)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from a recruiter a couple days later requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was short and simple. Unfortunately, after speaking with the recruiter I knew I was overqualified for the position. My experience was better fit for an actual recruiter and not an assistant. Great thing, I received an email less than a week later informing me that the company was moving forward. I prefer that over the silence some firms will put you through for weeks without knowing where you stand in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions and why you are interested in the role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a very thorough interview process. It took much longer than anticipated, but I was able to meet with many people (some twice). I wish there had been a quicker turn around so I hadn't put my job search on hold.

Interview Questions

• Very standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Interview

Overall positive! One phone screening, and three 30 min video interviews. Interviewers were friendly, informative, and energetic. The interviews were more like conversations and I think they just wanted to get to know me. Almost all behavioral questions and no hypotheticals.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was invited to a first stage interview after being short-listed by an agency. The invite was very short notice as they wanted to fill the role as soon as possible. The two people I met were very friendly, professional and polite, they asked me mainly competency based questions. I felt I have a good connection with company structure and their values. Sadly there was no invite to a second round. Overall, very nice experience!

Interview Questions

• Scenario Questions: What would you do if a partner would drop out last minute from an arranged interview with a candidate?   Answer Question
    • Scenario Questions: What would you do if you have rejected a candidate that was a referral from a major stakeholder within the company?   Answer Question

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in July 2015.

Interview

Thorough interview process - spoke to a total of 5 people throughout my interviews - focused on challenges and skills accomplished in all of my previous roles, how I would contribute to the role

Interview Questions

• How did you show innovation ad initiative in a past role?   Answer Question

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Standardablauf: d.h. nach einer kurzen Vorstellung durch den Interviewer sollte ich auf meinen Lebenslauf eingehen, danach Vorstellung des Unternehmens & der Stelle, am Ende war es moeglich Fragen zu stellen

Interview Questions

• Standardfragen: Erfahrung, Staerken, Schwaechen, Interessen, warum BCG, warum Recruiting etc.   1 Answer