Boston Consulting Group Summer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 11 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Austin, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

Had two back to back interviews which each consisted of 15 minute behavioral/fit questions before going into a 30 minute case problem and ending with time to ask the interviewer a few questions.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you demonstrated leadership in a team setting?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (United States)

Interview

15 min behav + 30 min case. Case is interviewee-led case and for behavior questions, they are all based on what my experience on my resume. Interviewers are very supportive but will ask questions to press you go deeper when talking about your experience.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New York, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

The process is very competitive but people are in general very nice. One partner was very disrespectful, he crossed the line. The final round is way harder and way more formal than the first round.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jan 2018

Interview

Quatro fases de processo seletivo, a primeira sendo uma prova de 30 questões, a segunda um vídeo respondendo perguntas de atualidade e análise se currículo, a terceira case interview, assim como a quarta

Interview Questions
  • por que você seria bom para o BCG e por que seria ruim?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in Oct 2017

Interview

it went well, very professional and well-facilitated. was introduced into the office, I received a package with my interviewers' names and background, and later interviewers came in to bring u into their office. Employees will chat with you while waiting to help you be less stressed out. usually the interview was 10 minute behavioral, 30 minute case, with a 5 minute period of Q & A.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Brussels) in Oct 2016

Interview

Applied online through their website and got invited for an interview two weeks later. First part was a one-on-one interview with an associate with the standard personal questions and motivation, then case solving and question round for 1 hour. After this, I had to do a 45 minute quantitative test.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you failed? And how did you overcome this failure?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Cape Town) in Apr 2016

Interview

The interview process consists of two in-person interviews. I only made it to the first round, which consisted of a standard 15 minute interview, followed by a case interview (40 minute) and an online assessment (40 minutes). Before the first interview, BCG will have one of its consultants call you to prepare you for the case interview, they also have workshops beforehand.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England) in Feb 2016

Interview

The BCG Interviews were very relaxed / candidate led. Consultants gave the interviewees cases they'd worked on and the interview process was more of a discussion. There were some 'fit' questions but very basic.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Applied online and was notified via email that I had been invited to come down to their office for an in-person interview later that week. Everyone I interacted with was friendly, and they put a lot of effort into recruiting. The cases were tough and very quantitative, so definitely brush up on your math skills.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

First sent in CV and then invited to interview. I was given 2 cards with short profiles of 2 different people at BCG. Before the interviews, I had a 45 minute quantitative skills test, following which I had two separate case interviews.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11