Boston Consulting Group Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Consulting Group Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

The process is very competitive but people are in general very nice. One partner was very disrespectful, he crossed the line. The final round is way harder and way more formal than the first round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

15 min behav + 30 min case. Case is interviewee-led case and for behavior questions, they are all based on what my experience on my resume. Interviewers are very supportive but will ask questions to press you go deeper when talking about your experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

it went well, very professional and well-facilitated. was introduced into the office, I received a package with my interviewers' names and background, and later interviewers came in to bring u into their office. Employees will chat with you while waiting to help you be less stressed out. usually the interview was 10 minute behavioral, 30 minute case, with a 5 minute period of Q & A.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was notified via email that I had been invited to come down to their office for an in-person interview later that week. Everyone I interacted with was friendly, and they put a lot of effort into recruiting. The cases were tough and very quantitative, so definitely brush up on your math skills.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2014.

Interview

First stage, case study based test, quite straightforward. Second stage, two 90 minutes interviews with two associates, case study and motivational questions and some brain teasers. The case study questions are meant to try your mental calculation skills. The interviews were in spanish but one of the interviewers asked me to answer some of the motivational questions in english.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The BCG Interviews were very relaxed / candidate led. Consultants gave the interviewees cases they'd worked on and the interview process was more of a discussion. There were some 'fit' questions but very basic.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

First sent in CV and then invited to interview. I was given 2 cards with short profiles of 2 different people at BCG. Before the interviews, I had a 45 minute quantitative skills test, following which I had two separate case interviews.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Brussels (Belgium)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through their website and got invited for an interview two weeks later. First part was a one-on-one interview with an associate with the standard personal questions and motivation, then case solving and question round for 1 hour. After this, I had to do a 45 minute quantitative test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed? And how did you overcome this failure?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Cape Town (South Africa)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of two in-person interviews.
    I only made it to the first round, which consisted of a standard 15 minute interview, followed by a case interview (40 minute) and an online assessment (40 minutes).
    Before the first interview, BCG will have one of its consultants call you to prepare you for the case interview, they also have workshops beforehand.