Boston Consulting Group Interview Questions in Taipei | Glassdoor

Boston Consulting Group Interview Questions in Taipei

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2015.

Interview

15 minutes non-case interview. Interview with senior associate and HR. The tempo is very fast, and interviewers don't want you to think too long. Interviewers have poker face, so the pressure is kind of high. The interview start with English and then goes to Chinese. They are keep testing how did you solve problems, after you answer a question.

Interview Questions

• Self-Introduction.
      3 Strengths and Weakness, how did you solve your weakness.
      Biggest accomplishment.
      Hardest challenge at previous work,how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2016.

Interview

Rather relaxing, not as intense as expected. They asked your experience into specific details to know your characteristics and ability described in the CV. Be sure to show confidence and differentiation point which stand you out of the crowd. Interviewers were nice but they seemed to have a busy schedule did not provide opportunities to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Based on one's CV, mostly behavioral questions. Fir example, how would you contribute to the team?   Answer Question

Part-time Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Taipei (Taiwan)) in June 2015.

Interview

One round of phone interview (the basic "tell me about you" and "strength and weakness" interview), one round of case interview in BCG Taipei Office. The case interview like all consulting firms' case interview requires a lot more practice, so be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Evaluate the potential market competition for a new low-budget airline.   Answer Question

Part Time Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Taipei (Taiwan)) in February 2019.

Interview

20 minutes writing test before interview, which includes reading a 10-page case and answer 3 questions at the end. 20 minutes interview includes behavior questions and a mini test, a consultant and a senior recruiter joined in the interview.

Interview Questions

• How many people between 20-30 using digital banking service in Taiwan?   Answer Question