Boston Consulting Group Visiting Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 68 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Morocco
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Morocco)

Interview

1) One short interview with HR 2) BCG online case on a computer at their office 3) 2 interviews with project leaders 4) 2 interviews with MDP & Partners First part of the interviews is 15mn with fit questions, then you have 45mn solving a case.

Interview Questions
  • Estimate the number of hotel rooms in Morocco
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Italy
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Italy)

Interview

CV screening, logical & mathematical test then 2 rounds of 2 interviews (3 cases + 1 HR). Cases with PL or Principal and mainly on P&L or market sizing . Overall pleasing experience and very professional and kind process

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Netherlands
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Netherlands)

Interview

It was good. Clear communication at the beginning and during. Very nice to me as well. Clear feedback at the end would have been nice. Overall average experience. Do recommend

Interview Questions
  • Graph and numbers interpretation. Basic knowledge on economics needed
Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bavaria
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Munich, Bavaria)

Interview

Had to solve a test on site before the interviews started (math-related questions), afterwards 2 interviews with Consultants, received an answer within 3 hours after the end of the interview

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Employee in Madrid
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Madrid) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interviews consist of a fitting and a practical case. The interviewer leads you through the process, and shows the kind of healthy environment you will find at BCG. It was a great experience, and the Recruiting team worked perfectly in attracting talent and making candidates feel confident.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Employee in South Africa
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (South Africa)

Interview

The interview process was planned as two rounds of in-person, one-on-one interviews and one aptitude test. The interviewers were very friendly and professional. Round one consists of a computer-based aptitude test and an hour-long interview. Round two, taking place on a different day, consists of two interviews.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Employee in Angola
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Angola)

Interview

There is a 40 min exam, and 4 interviews ( 3 are regular case interviews and 1 of them will be a written interview; meaning you will be given a folder with information and you will have to solve the case a present written slides)

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Employee in Italy
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Italy)

Interview

After I succeeded in the online SHL test, I did one interview with the HR and three interviews with business cases with Project Leaders. The entire process required almost 2 months. The selection process requires a lot of committment.

Interview Questions
Boston Consulting Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dubai) in Mar 2020

Interview

Processsus classique suite à une candidature pour un stage d'été. 1 er tour : en visio, 2 entretiens (fit + cas) avec deux Partners basés à Londres 2ème tour à Dubai : 2 entretiens (fit + cas) avec deux Principals

Interview Questions
  • Cas sur l'industrie des médias Pas compliqué, mais attention aux erreurs de calculs c'est impardonnable
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgium
Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Belgium)

Interview

Rather long process. Includes classic "consulting" cases and fit questions. Read your interview books and you'll be prepared, but after all it's a mather of fit which you cannot fake.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 68