Boston Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Financial Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2016

2.5

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Financial.

Interview

The whole process was nice and simple, you applied via their website; its best to get referred. They will email you to set up a time for an interview and they will ask you a lot more behavioral questions and what you like to do. The only real requirements I see is an open schedule and how to navigate computers and computer software nothing too hard. I talked about some of my community service stuff and they really seemed to enjoy that.

I heard back soon after

CP Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and the interviewers were kind and friendly. It was an open environment and we all got to talk and joke and have fun during a stressful process (that is if you let it be stressful).

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel qualified for this job?

Your commitment time?
      Answer Question

Mutual Fund Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

Sat down with two managers and went over my resume asking me questions about it and then they told me I was awesome and I got the job and I accepted and now i love it

Interview Questions

• How did you go about running your own company at such a young age?   1 Answer

Core Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Quincy, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Overall pleasant interview experience. Nothing too intense. Started off with a telephone screening, then moved on to a one-on-one interview with management. You could tell it was a professional environment, but it was not too up tight.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

First, you walk in and receive a temporary badge. The recruiting manager does introductions. Interview is with two people, usually managers or trainers. The questions are simple. It took a month to receive a call back and then training started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty easy. How would you describe yourself? What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years? Are you able to get a long with different age ranges...etc. Also, provide examples of each.   1 Answer

Core Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Quincy, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen, followed by meeting with the group manager. The job offer was dependent upon passing a background check. Because this is a financial company with bonded employees, I was required to fill out a huge amount of paperwork. The background check took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• I'm not certain of exact questions, but I drew on specific job experience to show how I handled various situations. I focused on examples that illustrated attention to detail, deadline adherence, process improvement and following policy.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Canton, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Most hires come through a temporary placement agency Adecco. Interviews are conducted by the Adecco manager and mostly consist of gauging interest in the job and whether I would rather work on incoming phone lines or outgoing. There was a difference in hours as well and I wanted the full time position. The interview was with one other potential candidate in the room.

Negotiation

There really is not much to negotiate. There were two starting hourly rates one dollar apart. I got the higher. After that there is not much to negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS) in October 2014.

Interview

2 Hiring managers interviewed. They were friendly and we had a few laughs during the interview. They asked me about my involvement I included in my resume (volunteer, and extra curricular)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a rule or guideline in an organization that you disagreed with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Financial.

Interview

Very quick. Phone call from a recruiter and a 1 on 1 interview

Mutual Fund Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS).

Interview

Phone interview, in-interview - behavior questions