Boston Financial Mutual Fund Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.4

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

Sat down with two managers and went over my resume asking me questions about it and then they told me I was awesome and I got the job and I accepted and now i love it

Interview Questions

• How did you go about running your own company at such a young age?   1 Answer

Flex Mutual Funds Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

You get a call a few days after applying. They will explain to you and set up a time for the interview. 2 managers will interview you and ask basic questions about the job you are applying for and run down your hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

First, you walk in and receive a temporary badge. The recruiting manager does introductions. Interview is with two people, usually managers or trainers. The questions are simple. It took a month to receive a call back and then training started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty easy. How would you describe yourself? What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years? Are you able to get a long with different age ranges...etc. Also, provide examples of each.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS) in October 2014.

Interview

2 Hiring managers interviewed. They were friendly and we had a few laughs during the interview. They asked me about my involvement I included in my resume (volunteer, and extra curricular)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a rule or guideline in an organization that you disagreed with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Financial.

Interview

Very quick. Phone call from a recruiter and a 1 on 1 interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS).

Interview

Phone interview, in-interview - behavior questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS) in March 2014.

Interview

I only interviewed with one person and was hired after the interview. It was a one on one meeting with the hiring manager where she asked multiple questions related to the type of work that I would be doing. She mentioned that a drug test and a background test would be necessary to continue with the hiring process, but aside from that it was relatively painless.

Interview Questions

• Do you tend to work with a goal of speed or a goal of accuracy?   1 Answer

Interview

Received a call to schedule an interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Interview is conducted by two Boston Financial Employees. Behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you were in charge to achieve goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS) in September 2013.

Interview

call you or email you for an interview at the main office. You check in at the front desk and someone comes to grab you. The interview was with two upper management members and they take turn asking you questions. The first 3-5 questions are to get to know you and they ask who you know who works there. The questions become gradually harder and there are a lot of behavioral questions and questions asking what you would do in certain situations where there are not enough resources. There are also ethical questions, the interview can trip you up if you don't review questions before the interview. If you passed the interview they will call you to do a drug test, then a background check.

Interview Questions

• average interview questions, a lot of behavioral questions, and what you would do in certain instances   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Financial (Lawrence, KS) in August 2013.

Interview

Very laid back, straight to the point, no pressure. Interview was conducted by two hiring managers who were very professional and friendly. The entire process was fast, there was not much waiting time between arriving at the facility to going to the interview. I was escorted to the interview by one of the higher up managers as a welcome and she was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Problems encountered in previous work places and how did I handle it?   Answer Question