Boston Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Interactive

SEO Analytics & Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Interactive (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

After a few phone screenings, I went into the office for two interviews. The first in-person interview was with the potential manager/director of the department, followed by an interview with the marketing manager. The final interview was with the general manager. Both interviews followed a Q & A format in which I was asked about my previous roles and how my experience fit the role I was interviewing for. After they asked me questions about my qualifications, I asked them some questions about the role. From asking questions, I was able to get a clear understanding of the role along with the expectations that came with it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What are you able to bring to this role?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Interactive (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The entire interview process went very smoothly. The HR rep was really knowledgeable and friendly. I also found all of the people I interviewed with the be very passionate about their jobs and about Boston Interactive as a company.

Interview Questions

• Why am i looking else where for work?   1 Answer

Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Interactive (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called into the office- from meeting the office manager to meeting other team members it was a comfortable atmosphere. I was interviewed by the two account directors separately. They were interested in getting to know the personality behind the resume which I think reflects greatly on their great company culture. I got shown around the office afterwards. The process was fast.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Interactive (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing with the creative director here. They were informative and gave me a good sense of the work they needed, and showed me their creative process, even as an intern applicant.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Interactive (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by their in-house recruiter and had a phone screening. I was then brought in to meet with a few people, including the CEO. They seemed very unorganized and most of the internal staff seemed extremely junior level.

Interview Questions

• The CEO asked me what I knew about him and where he went to college. I thought this was a very odd question and pretty self-centered.   1 Answer