Boston Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a regular screening phone interview. It took only a few minutes over the phone interview and we did not go into detail about their job requirements and my own personal job experience and ability.

Interview Questions

• How can you solve our need for the assignments given for this role?   1 Answer

Head Accounts Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston.

Interview

2 round interviews with a 2 months interval. They did not seem to have an urgent need to fill the position. After the first interview I waited for about 2 months before being called for a second one but it didn't take long for them to present an offer.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruitment was done through university and the interview process was conducted at the work place by the direct manager and two of his associates a few days later. It was a quick interview of no less than 30 minutes where we discuss about the objectives tied to the positions and the skills required to get the job done.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess to get the job done?   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

i met with senior staff for about 15 minutes

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult question - but a lot was not disclosed   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation - just a step level

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston in June 2009.

Interview

The interview was initially a phone interview, then progressed to an in person interview with a manager and deputy director. I was then called back in for a second interview with the same manager and deputy director, plus the director. About two weeks later I was offered a Job. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with financial reporting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation due to budget cuts and wage freezes.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston in March 2009.

Interview

clean environment, friendly receptionist, specific questions, interview to testing to references moved quickly

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

made mistake of giving a low salary requirement--would ask for a bit more and negotiate for what I wanted.