Boston Medical Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.7

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Ambulatory Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a a great process! The HR person was flexible with scheduling the interview and instructions were provided regarding how to find the interview room. It was a great experience and the people who interviewed me were easy to talk to.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process was long. Upset that they let the candidates see each other made it a stressful situation. Could of spread the times out more so no one would of bumped into each other or seen each other.

Ambulatory Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview: about 30 minutes, series of questions; In person Interview: about 1 hour, series of questions, role play, typing exercise, brief interview from MD, supervisor participation, follow up email to interviewer, 1-2 week for response

Research Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Human Resources was not involved. Got direct email from a program manager. First email involved setting up a phone call (which lasted about 30mins). The following week, I was brought in for an interview which involved meeting with 3 separate groups of people, all who worked in the clinic. The interview lasted approximately two hours

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very detailed interviewing process. I was Interviewed by 3 Ops managers. The interview lasted about 30 mins each. The interviewers used a behavioral interviewing process during this interview. I must say being familiar with behavioral interviewing helped me alot.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle yourself in the midst of an employee conflict   Answer Question

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

It took me 6 years of applying to get into BMC. I had two interviews with BMC and I was happy they were interested and then I got hired.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a difficult patient   1 Answer

Peer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

One on one interview with head supervisor. He was very nice and asked relevant questions. I was excited about the position, and it was nice to know that the supervisor also believed in the values the position claimed.

Clinical Nurse Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very nice, they went out of their way to accomodate me and make me feel comfortable. They gave me a very nice day where I was introduced to all of the team members, took me out to lunch and ended the day with asking if I'd like to tour Boston.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Sonographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Step one of my process was a phone interview with the department head. Following this, I was invited to come in for a formal interview. The interview was fairly informal, gave me an overview of the current state of the department, how sonographers interact with doctors, the personality type they are seeking, and the length of time their hiring decision would take.

Interview Questions

• Are you a positive person?   Answer Question
    • If the choice to do selective reduction procedures were to begin at BMC, would you be comfortable participating? (Any answer was fine)   Answer Question

Epic Ambulatory Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was excellent, it was a one on one type of interview. I got an offer within the next 2 days. the interview took place at Boston Medical Center.

Interview Questions

• How many years have I been training.   1 Answer