Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Interview

Initial Interview process was straightforward.... Lets look at your resume, chat about some projects you worked on, how could they relate to their projects, where you see yourself in 4 years, why BMC, why you want to leave current company, etc... Had interview scheduled with hiring manager... She did not show up to the call. I tried to reach out to the HR rep, however, his phone was disconnected. Called their general number in hopes to reach out. Found the HR reps new number and left message and still no response.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for BMC?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan in Sep 2021

Interview

Met with the recruiter and then the hiring manager for a remote job. Never heard anything back so I followed up with the recruiter I worked with. I didn't receive a reply for about 2 weeks so I followed up again. I received a reply asking for my availability for a number of interviews with various people on the team. After 2 weeks of no response, these interviews needed to be completed in a few business days. I had 6 separate interviews in 2 days, over 5 hours. Never heard back. Reached out to recruiter. No reply. Reached out to recruiter again, about 2 weeks later. No reply. I don't begrudge anyone for not hiring me. I know the importance of a good fit. I understand the expense of hiring the wrong candidate. I do, however, find fault with ignoring a candidate who gave about 8 hours of their time to meet with many different people in a company.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions about experience and background. Nothing out of the ordinary for a leadership position.
4 people found this interview helpful

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Application

I interviewed at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Interview

Group interview where you compete with other applicants like a game show. It was two hours long, and they didn't tell anyone the time or send us the link until very late the night before.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan in Jun 2021

Interview

I received an email expressing interest in my resume and a calendar link to schedule a phone interview. I set it up but the time came and passed and the interviewer never called. I called and left a voicemail to see if something happened. It's been four days and I have not gotten any response or explanation.

1 person found this interview helpful

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan in May 2021

Interview

So far just assessments online with a little bit of testing on whether you can multi-task. I got an email shortly after saying that my application would be forwarded to HR and I would probably hear from somebody within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
  • Do you ever feel like breaking things?

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan in Sep 2020

Interview

Chose not to finish their online assessment interview after reviewing the questions. The assessment essentially asked how much the company would be able to take advantage of you. Many of the questions were repetitive.

Interview Questions
  • How are you with working more than scheduled, are you mild-mannered, have you ever lied to anyone, etc.

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Application

I interviewed at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan

Interview

I applied online received email with assessment to complete. Completed the assessment and was invited to compete second part of assessment. I received a text reminder from company recruiter the day after I filled out first part of assessment reminding me to compete assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions asked Throughout assessment
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan (Albany, NY)

Interview

Sent in an application online, received an email soon after about 2 online assessments, 1 took 20 minutes and the other takes 60-90 minutes. After completing the assessments, I received an email about a phone interview a day later.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan (Portland, ME)

Interview

Filled out application online, and the next day received an email to do an assessment that takes about an hour 1/2. Few days later had a phone interview and then was told to hang on for a few weeks (about 2) and received info for a Thursday video interview that was 2 hours. Was told I'd hear within a week, I reached out after I did not hear. Then an email came the next day saying I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan (Charlestown, MA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Got an invite to a phone interview the day after applying. After that, got called in for an in person interview. It was a small group interview and I was interviewing with 3 other people. Got a standard denial in the email 2 days later.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to deal a patient/ customer bad news, and how did you handle it?
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan as 41.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.77 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Marketing and Customer Care Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Actuarial Analyst II and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan takes an average of 24 days when considering 30 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Operations Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Care Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan according to 30 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.54%