Boston Park Plaza Hotel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Park Plaza Hotel

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Park Plaza Hotel (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

A lot of things were not disclosed during the hiring process, otherwise I would have negotiated my contract in a very different manner.

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult questions during the hiring process, it made it look too good to be true, and it was...   1 Answer

Negotiation

I thought they were being up front and honest, but it turn out they were completely unethical

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Park Plaza Hotel.

Interview

Applied online through pretty standard process. Then received a call about 3 weeks later that served as a quick screening and basic information gathering. We scheduled a call for a few days later, then I came in to meet several members of the management team. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't scary intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of solid specific questions about previous accomplishments and my style, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Park Plaza Hotel (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with Human resources first, who interviewed me twice on overall background and what I was looking for. Then they moved me on to an interview with the Director of Sales which was a one interview process. We also talked on the phone and did a salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want the job, What experience did I have, Why would I be a good fit? What software experience did I have?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Park Plaza Hotel (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview started with a meeting with Director of Sales 3 times, then meet with Asset Manager once, Building Manager once, GM twice. Questions focused on experience, how success was achieved in certain areas.

Interview Questions

• What makes you tick, what skills do you have to be successful in this position   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Park Plaza Hotel.

Interview

I am torn because the team was nice enough but the interview process was handled so badly by the hr director. I had to meet with her several times and she was always late. Plus she would ask questions but didn't listen to my answers just talk right over me with story's about herself. It didn't help that the office is dirty and musty smelling and in the grossest part of the basement (yes the basement) I dreaded going there even about a job I thought I really wanted bc I worried about my health. How there are people who work in those conditions everyday? It can't be safe but irregardless I would think such a changing property would get them at lease a better looking place to work and meet for interviews. Maybe the GM needs to look at what's going on down there.

Interview Questions

Turned down management opportunity based on several factors I wrote about in first section

Boston Park Plaza Hotel Response

Jun 10, 2015 – Director, Learning & Engagement

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I sincerely apologize that it was less than seamless. We take your feedback very seriously, and you have outlined several... More

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was contacted by the HR coordinator to schedule an interview, was able to get in that same week. I had a series of interviews, first with the HR manager. That was just a brief overview interveiw, asking about pervious job likes and dislikes. Why I would want the new job...etc. Then to the Director, which was more job duties specific. Then to the director of HR which was overview of job history

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions for any hotel position job interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate