Boston Scientific Clinical Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Clinical Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Dallas, TX).

Interview

My Interview with the Territory Manager was very casual and thorough. I found it very informative and very positive as well. Overall I would recommend this company to work for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. They truly want to make sure your personality and character traits are a fit for the position, as well as a fit for the team in the territory your applying for. The interview steps proceed as follows:

1)Phone screen with Sales/Marketing Recruiter
    2)F2F with RBM (Regional Business Manager) and TM
    3)Field day with CS Field Trainer
    4)Final Interview with RBM

Although the interview process at times was quite strenuous in all reality it reassured that this was a company I want work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was good. I prepared well for it. I studied a lot of sales questions. Lots of questions about what my strengths and weaknesses were. What are my best qualities? Why did I want to change careers?

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in May 2015.

Interview

The first round of interviews was fairly easy however, they are looking for specific criteria in candidates. They're clearly looking for individuals who are well composed, bright, and have personal skills. Even though I got asked back for a second interview, I was never approached and received no feedback after emailing them about the position.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not I was willing to work non-traditional hours, seeing as this position requires weekend duty every few weeks and are at the mercy of operations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

Initially, an internal recruiter will contact you for a phone screen. You'll first do a one on one with the regional manager, followed up by an interview with the local field team. If you pass the first three stages, you'll do a day long ride along.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. I was initially happy with the compensation.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Dayton, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

The interviews consisted of a phone interview from the recruiting firm, I had a two face to face interviews with the hiring manager. Next I interviewed with the Territory Manager. And Finally, I did a field ride.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Two interviews with hiring manager, and a 3rd interview with their manager. Initial interviews were easy-going and straight-forward, with typical HR questions and some technical questions related to their products and my experience with the technology. Interview with my manager's boss was longer and asked more behavioural questions relating to the job, and whether or not I would be a good "fit" for the role. Some of the questions were typical of the more difficult "textbook HR questions" (dealing with conflict, authority, and making sure I wouldn't accidentally do anything illegal that would get the company into trouble).

Interview Questions

• What would you do in case of a serious client/patient emergency?   Answer Question