Boston Scientific IS Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific IS Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Had an on campus interview. Two thirty minute interviews that were very easy and non technical.

They were further away from me than other offers. I would have liked to have accepted this one. They seemed great to work for.

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

IS Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a great experience interviewing with Boston Scientific. From application to the end of the interview, the whole process was very organized. People from their company were nice. During my interview, besides some behavior questions like "tell me about a good and a bad decision you have made and compare them", he also asked about how I utilized my technique skills in my previous experience. So apparently they want people with IS background and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell be about an experience that you had a person on your team that made the team challenging, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question