Boston Scientific Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Intern Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2016

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty lay back asking about my school work, how I work on team? It was a phone interview. I was well prepared the guy made the interview easy by the tone of his voice

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty good

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online and after 6 weeks was contacted for an interview. The interview was conducted over the phone. This was the only interview for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Smithfield, RI) in October 2015.

Interview

Very casual. Basically just had two one on one 30 minute conversations about my resume. Some behavioral questions. It was very low stress and casual. The people that work there all seem to be very nice and helpful through the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. Then after the phone interview I was invited for a in person interview. During this interview I met a project manager and two of his employees. All the interviews were back to back and a little overwhelming. Overall all the interviewers were very polite and tried to make the situation as comfortable as possible. I'm currently waiting to hear back from them for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experiences involving leadership roles?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2013.

Interview

I met a recruiter at my college career fair. I gave the recruiter my 2 min elevator speech and she seemed intrigued to know about my past experiences and the different courses I was taking. She also seemed to like how passionate I was about my work. I received an email for a second a phone interview. The phone interview was average.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to gain from this experience?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why Boston Scientific
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Phone Interview -30 minutes
    In Person Interview- 2 hours 3 interviewers

Interview Questions

• how to implement a new social media intiative   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Basically a Gauntlet of interviewers and questions, many different positions to interview for. Asked lots of the same questions by different people because interviews were in different rooms. Arranged by university, probably partly their fault.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Paris (France)) in June 2012.

Interview

Informal call on the phone. They described the project I will be involved in. Then we discussed to test my knpowledge in Medical Device industry (products developed by the company in particular)

Interview Questions

• Global questions about medical devices developed by the company   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2009.

Interview

Two 1:1 Interviews, with one interviewer taking copious notes while the other asked behavioral questions. The questions were pretty simple, primarily centered around group-work dynamics, and what could've worked better.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where others you were working with on a project disagreed with your ideas. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell of a time when you worked with a colleague who was not completing his or her share of the work. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question