Boston Scientific Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Internship Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Super laid back and simple, though this was an internship for a small team. The men interview were absolutely wonderful!! Enjoyed talking to them! They were really knowledgable about general engineering and there was no way to beat around the bush if you didn't know much. If you prepare it should be fine!

Interview Questions

• Asked about my resume, if I had any questions about the internship and behavioral stuff   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

I sat down with my future manager and his manager. We got to talking about the position I applied for and they got to know me and my work history and schooling and they changed everything for me. Basically made up a position for me. It was a very relaxed, business casual interview with no lulls in the conversation and no awkward moments. Also, there weren't any questions out of the ordinary. They just wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked with extrusion or braiding?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

First drop resume at the career fair; then good resumes are selected for a 1-to-1 interview; then the technical group you should be working with will call in for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss does not appreciate your idea?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2012.

Interview

Started off with description of what interviewer did at company. Discussed resume pretty in depth, probing questions to ensure knowledge of material. Interviewer was alum from my university and thus familiar with my curriculum.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when it was difficult to work well with others and how you overcame it.   Answer Question