Boston Scientific Engineering Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Engineering Co-op Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2015.

Interview

There were two calls from two different managers - one in R&D and one in Sustaining Engineering. They began by explaining the role of their department and what their particular subspecialty considered. The interview questions were mostly STAR questions. I what I was looking for in an internship environment, and what my goals were with the experience learned from the internship. The interviewers were very cordial and answered questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you used engineering skills to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Employee in Spencer, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Spencer, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

40 minutes phone call with the human resource manager. I first talked to the engineers from the career fair, and then I applied online and got a phone call from the HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spencer, IN

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Spencer, IN) in December 2010.

Interview

I applied to the position through my university's online co-op placement program. I was initially contacted via phone and then contacted again for an interview. The interview was difficult because the interviewer was very quiet and murmured so sometimes she was difficult to understand. I personally hate phone interviews because of the lack of non-verbal cues, so this just made the whole interview process difficult. I was mostly asked about previous jobs and all of your standard interview questions.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2007.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone interview, approximately one half-hour long. The interview was conducted by a member of HR, and the interviewer was very pleasant and easy-going. There were a few easy quiz questions, which I believe were more to release any nervousness about the interview. We spoke about the company and what the company produced, and a little about the region and what I would be doing. Overall not a difficult interview at all.