Boston Scientific R&D Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer, R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (New York, NY).

Interview

First I was contacted by a "Talent Acquisition Specialist" from Boston Scientific. After speaking with her, I was scheduled to speak with a hiring manager. The hiring manager was interviewing for several different positions within the department. Upon the conclusion of the interview, he said he would pass the information obtained to the various functional managers in his department.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interviewer introduced himself and then asked me to introduce myself. Then the interview looked through my resume, especially my skill list. He pick up some of the listed skills and ask questions related to them. He did not ask anything about my research.

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 weeks was scheduled for an interview. The first interview was a phone interview with basic behavioral type questions that lasted for about 30 minutes. I heard back from the recruiter quickly saying that for that position they wanted someone to start right away instead of waiting until graduation.

/R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Baltimore, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Boston Scientific was recruiting at the university campus career fair. The interview was one-on-one and was conducted on campus once the career fair ceased. The interviewer really wanted to know my interest and were I would see myself in the future.

R&D Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

I talked to Boston Scientific at the career fair at my university and got an on campus interview that week. The next week I went onsite for a second interview and got to meet the hiring manager and team members.

R&D Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Applied at a conference. Scheduled a one on one interview with a hiring manager. He was impressed. Then a phone interview a month later. Then I got an offer letter.

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by multi-panel in person interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

First was a 1:1 Interview with a R&D engineer. We went through my resume and he asked me technical questions regarding the various positions that I held. For example, I did lab work pertaining to signal processing so he asked me "What is the difference between a Fourier Transform and a Laplace Transform?" I'm also doing a concentration in statistics so he asked me "Name some different statistical tests and a real world application for them?" and "Name the different probability distributions that you know and real world application for them?"

Second was a phone interview. It was very short (approx. 5 minutes) and were all basic questions like "Why Boston Scientific?" and "You are obviously applying to other companies besides Boston Scientific, what qualifications are you using to decide which company you would want to work for?"

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would like to do if you got an internship this summer. (Make sure you have an answer ready, why you want to work on that project, and what you have done that relates to it.)   Answer Question