Boston Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2016.

Interview

Two interviews back to back with two of the finance program heads. Fairly easy interview. Asked a lot of questions just trying to get to know my background. They asked a few technical questions, but mostly focused on getting to know me.

Interview Questions

• Why Finance? Why did I choose the university I went to?   Answer Question

Principal Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with 5 people and each came with a list of questions. Each interview lasted for about 30-45 minutes. Everyone was very welcoming and made me feel at ease which helped with interview nerves.

I was so disappointed that after hours worth of interview time, I was never contacted by the recruiter. I even sent a follow-up email but was no successful in receiving a response. I would think that they would have enough of a courtesy to AT LEAST send a generic email letting you know that you didn't qualify for the job after the interview. Very rude and disappointing in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What sort of presentations and data analysis have you done in your past experience?   Answer Question

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview with two members in the company office: HR and current Senior Finance Analyst. Asked general competency questions, which build as dialogue. Took around 1 hour including questions addressed to them.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to influence senior leaders descisions?   Answer Question

MRI Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

First there was one phone interview with the hiring manager to go over the job, and what I was interested in. Then in about week or so there was a onsite interview. This involved meeting the hiring manager, then an HR person along with various members of the team. I would say there was about 9 people in total. It was usually a 45 minute time slot with either one on one or me and two other employees.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about what was on my resume and to see if I could solve problems. An example would be they would ask about a project and then how many levels deep you went to solve the problems and how you went about doing it.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clonmel (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Clonmel (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quite swift in Boston scientific Clonmel. This was due to the company's policy of hiring as many graduates as possible at the time. During the recession years, Boston scientific Clonmel was basically run by recently graduated engineers, being paid pittance. I had a brief phone interview which was informal and I had a form 1:1 interview in the Clonmel facility itself. A good portion of my college class were hired all at once. I believe there were 10 of us hired on the same day. Of the ten that we hired that day, only 1 is still with the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation took place. Boston knew that young graduates didn't have any leverage to negotiate.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring interview was very simple and smooth for me. The recruiter came to my school and he interviewed me for like 15 minutes. It was more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I chose my school and my major.
      what I like about my major and what I am planning on doing after graduation in the spring.
      the interviewer was basically looking to see my critical thinking skills.   1 Answer

Interview

It was nice and comfortable, I felt like achieving something real good and advancing professionally, I did learn of the process and the interviewes saw how it was being a little difficult for to communicate my ideas because of my hard situation at that time but now the entering has healed me.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage an specific role as team member in a team work?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Went through several rounds of interview, first phone interview, then in-person interviews with 4 managers. It was a long process that required two rounds of in-person interview due to a hiring freeze or some restructuring happening at the company. Took way longer than expected. Some managers focused on technical knowledge, some focused on pursuit of certifications, some focused on questions about taking initiative. Pretty thorough in various aspects.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing to continuously improve your skillsets after formal education?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

2 phone Interviews, first was with my boss second was with two of his colleagues. Reviewed my resume, told me about job requirements and answered my questions. had me describe my engineering projects.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviews included a HR phone screen, a phone conversation with the hiring manager, and all-day in-person interviews at the company's offices in Valencia with the marketing team. One thing that made the interview process difficult was that it was only communicated to me towards the end of the process that I was interviewing for a slightly different position / product team than what I had originally applied to.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions around leadership and project management capabilities, as well as understanding of marketing & product management frameworks any how the candidate has applied them in past experiences.   Answer Question