Boston Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2018

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Super easy- resume drop, was contacted by recruiter ~1 week later with interview times, one round of phone interview with 2 hiring managers - all very easy Q's, behavioral and "why do you want to work here" and Q's about my background.

R&D Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

The process began with a 30min phone interview with a senior fellow. Then a face to face was scheduled for two weeks later. It was a series of 1 on 1 with Managers, PM, fellow, senior engineers, and peers. There were standard questions about my resume, white space thought experiment, and a product show and tell/design innovation on the fly. Great people and 2-way conversations overall. Although no offer was made due to mismatched skill set/experience, HR was nice enough to call and inform of the reason.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked to make a product now, any product, where would you start and how? (Simply a way of gauging your under standing of their PDP)   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of three 30 minute interviews with Senior R&D Engineers within the division I'd be working. One interviewer brought in a product and told me to identify which mechanical parameters were important. One just wanted to know about my background, things listed on my resume. One was more interested in my personality, how I prioritized things and how I worked in teams

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2016.

Interview

First round: on campus, in person, recruiter forwarded your resume & info on to a manager who he thought would be a good fit for your skills & the manager can decide whether they want to interview you or not.
    Second round: phone interview with a manager who you would be working for

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions (ex. what are your strengths/weaknesses? where do you see yourself in 10 years? what are your interests outside of work?)   Answer Question

QA/Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call from the technical recruiter discussing my background and asking me have I done technical writing before. Then, he sent my resume to to the hiring manager. I was called to schedule an 1:1 interview. He called me to go over interview process. Before interview, I had to review some of my main areas and the scorecard attached for what I will be evaluated on. It's good to have programming language skills definitely a plus.

I had an interview with a hiring manager. Actually as a technical writing, I did not expect a hard interview questions, especially Microsoft office(Excel, PPT, Word) for how to use document formats. She advised me to go back home and review documentation. At the end of interview, I decided to not have this position and plus no offer.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interviewer introduced himself and then asked me to introduce myself. Then the interview looked through my resume, especially my skill list. He pick up some of the listed skills and ask questions related to them. He did not ask anything about my research.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

its through a temp agency at first. if you pass a drug test you get hired. there was testing involved but it was very easy. very basic interview questions. very easy to get hired on through this company.

Interview Questions

• the hardest part, which wasnt hard at all, was the testing. you did basic math to calculate how many of a certain color bead goes onto a wire i believe you have 10 minutes to do so but can easily be done in 5.   1 Answer

Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Arden Hills, MN).

Interview

They canceled at last minute, only way I found this out is because I called to confirm interview particulars. This seems very unprofessional and rude so I can only wonder how bad it would be to work with these people. I recommend you avoid this place. I never heard back from them on a reschedule.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

I was initially approached via phone contact by HR to schedule the interview. After the initial phone interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview. A week after the in person interview, I received a response from the company that I want selected.

Junior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Avon, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

I only had one interview, it was a basic get to know you interview, although I'm salty I didn't move on, I'm just glad they even gave me a shot...which is hard in this industry

Interview Questions

• What kind of training did you receive in your current role   1 Answer