Boston Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.8

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 weeks was scheduled for an interview. The first interview was a phone interview with basic behavioral type questions that lasted for about 30 minutes. I heard back from the recruiter quickly saying that for that position they wanted someone to start right away instead of waiting until graduation.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Super laid back and simple, though this was an internship for a small team. The men interview were absolutely wonderful!! Enjoyed talking to them! They were really knowledgable about general engineering and there was no way to beat around the bush if you didn't know much. If you prepare it should be fine!

Interview Questions

• Asked about my resume, if I had any questions about the internship and behavioral stuff   Answer Question

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was good. I prepared well for it. I studied a lot of sales questions. Lots of questions about what my strengths and weaknesses were. What are my best qualities? Why did I want to change careers?

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

I sat down with my future manager and his manager. We got to talking about the position I applied for and they got to know me and my work history and schooling and they changed everything for me. Basically made up a position for me. It was a very relaxed, business casual interview with no lulls in the conversation and no awkward moments. Also, there weren't any questions out of the ordinary. They just wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked with extrusion or braiding?   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial conversation with HR followed by phone interview with hiring manager (more like a conversation than an interview). On-site consisted of meeting with five people from the department (30 mins each). All interviewers were Managers or above, including VP of RA.

Interview Questions

• How many medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers are there in the US?   1 Answer
    • Does FDA approve safe devices? Have you supported audits? Have you worked on 510(k) submissions?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in November 2015.

Interview

They called and held a 40 minute behavioral interview. They started off with a brief description of what the company does and what the team of the interviewer does. Then they moved on to asking typical behavioral questions such as what my interests are, why I am interested in their company, what I know about their company, and some things about my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a problem came up during a group project. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • How well do you work under pressure?   Answer Question

CS Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with great people! They were not black and white, which is great. Very laid back and I was made to feel very comfortable. The phone interviews were with the reps I would work with and they explained the job in detail, pros and cons and wanted to make sure I was ready and willing to do the tasks at hand. I was extensively asked about my resume history and how I got to where I am now. Three steps to the process - face to face, phone, face to face.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online and after 6 weeks was contacted for an interview. The interview was conducted over the phone. This was the only interview for the position.

/R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Baltimore, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Boston Scientific was recruiting at the university campus career fair. The interview was one-on-one and was conducted on campus once the career fair ceased. The interviewer really wanted to know my interest and were I would see myself in the future.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Smithfield, RI) in October 2015.

Interview

Very casual. Basically just had two one on one 30 minute conversations about my resume. Some behavioral questions. It was very low stress and casual. The people that work there all seem to be very nice and helpful through the interview process.